Looking for: Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution, March 2005, Volume 52, Issue 2

Does anyone have a copy of Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution March, 2005, Volume 52, Issue 2?

If so, would you mind scanning in the "Genetic evidence for speciation in Cannabis (Cannabaceae)" article, pages 161-180, and uploading it here? Or stick it into a file repository somewhere (non-domestic preferred, but I can work around that) and post the link? I'd prefer a searchable .PDF file, but I'll take anything, even jpeg images of the pages (if clear enough to run through my OCR software) or a plain text file.

It looks like I'd have to pay $39.95US to get it through official channels :( . That's almost a month's electricity for me.

Does anyone have a copy of Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution March, 2005, Volume 52, Issue 2?

If so, would you mind scanning in the "Genetic evidence for speciation in Cannabis (Cannabaceae)" article, pages 161-180, and uploading it here? Or stick it into a file repository somewhere (non-domestic preferred, but I can work around that) and post the link? I'd prefer a searchable .PDF file, but I'll take anything, even jpeg images of the pages (if clear enough to run through my OCR software) or a plain text file.

It looks like I'd have to pay $39.95US to get it through official channels:( . That's almost a month's electricity for me.

Sent PM ;)

Yeah, thanks again for that.

If you ever run across the article on something other than another cannabis-related forum, please post the link here, because the article would probably be of interest to a few members. I'll do the same if I find it.

Yeah, thanks again for that.

If you ever run across the article on something other than another cannabis-related forum, please post the link here, because the article would probably be of interest to a few members. I'll do the same if I find it.

Yeah, I was tempted to copy & paste it here, but as you can see, the format isn't the best. There is a link for the PDF version on the page I sent, but it appears to no longer be available. :(

Back
Top Bottom