Low Cost Outdoor Grow

Good think i did not plant them yesterday, there was some nasty stormy weather last night.
Tuesday will be the planting day.

2-101.jpg
1-10.jpg

Its done, they are planted.

hole5.jpg
51251.jpg
41556.jpg
32022.jpg
22523.jpg
16869.jpg

I used soil form a more fertile part of the garden, you can see it in the pic. And i put a bit (like a hand full) of natural nutriments, from a small bag ... well the label on the bag touted 100% Natural.
Well see haw it gows, hope i get good weather.

It has been a a rainy weak, but they are doing well. They have grown a little so the shock of the planting and the new soil must of worn off. Next step wood be some nutriments once a weak and maybe next month i will top some of them (i suspect the indica heavy exodus cheze wont nead to be topet).
51254.jpg
41559.jpg
32025.jpg
22526.jpg
16874.jpg

Ben a wile ...
Have not sen them for 2 weeks, one of them turned up to be a male (probably one of the old wild seeds) so 4 left.
All is good except a little yellowing in the new leafs of one plant.
All of them have little imperfections here and there small bite marks etc. but they simply outgrow the damage and overall are doing very well.
Got some generic green plant gel nutriments, feed them yesterday (a small dose, below the dose recommended on the label).

the-male.jpg
the-male-close-up.jpg
male-rot.jpg
41563.jpg
32030.jpg
22532.jpg
16881.jpg

To compensate for the removed male plant, i have put 2 more seeds in pots (wild non feminized seeds). It will be a late planting will see haw they compere to the older plants.

I top t the sativa dominant strain (a bit late) she was getting tall.

Hey internet,
things are going well there is some damaged leafs (yellowing on some tips and bite marks) but overall they have gown nicely. The main leafs are bigger than my palm.
I tried to clone 2 of them, i used some honey on the tip where i cut the branch i hope they will root. Will see in 2-3 days if they are still alive.
51258.jpg
41566.jpg
32031.jpg
22534.jpg
1-clone-peace.jpg

Hi, jeejoo. Subscribed to the thread, will follow this grow with interest. Trying to do the same thing you are, super low cost, outdoor grow. I've been looking around for ages for a similar grow journal, found nothing. Tried to start one this morning just because i couldn't find one, but the app locked me out. Logged on again now, and BOOM! there you were. Thanks! ✌

A quick clone update:
One of them looks ok-ish - hope it will survive and prosper.
clone-13.jpg

The second clone is very droopy, so i planted a third specimen near the dying second one.

one-new-one-ding.jpg
duble-clones.jpg

Here is a pic of one of the main leafs from the mother plant.
leaf96.jpg

The clones luck pretty dead new, i think i made the mistake of put ing them near the window too soon, they where not ready for direct sunlight.
Got some short summer rains lately.
Here are some recent pics.

41572.jpg
32038.jpg
22540.jpg
16891.jpg

They are getting more bushy, except the one very long stretchy plant that is taller then me (its about 1,8 - 2 meters long - and still growing).

41575.jpg
32042.jpg
22544.jpg
16897.jpg

I included a picture of the base for some of them.

Hello fellow 420 enthusiasts, this update i got for you steady growth and some of the big bottom leaves are starting to yellow.
In a couple of weeks i suspect the flowering stage will begin.
The tall one is about 7 feet (2.4 m), the other three are about 4 feet (more then a meter) tall.

2JULYEND.jpg
1JULYEND.jpg
4JULYEND.jpg
3JULYEND.jpg

Hey there,
August is upon us and the days are getting shorter, but the precious plants are enjoying the hot summer sun.
Grout haze slow down, here are some recent pics.

1-august.jpg
2-august-corny.jpg
3-august.jpg
4-augus.jpg

Hello fellow 420 enthusiasts, this update i got for you steady growth and some of the big bottom leaves are starting to yellow.
In a couple of weeks i suspect the flowering stage will begin.
The tall one is about 7 feet (2.4 m), the other three are about 4 feet (more then a meter) tall.

2JULYEND.jpg
1JULYEND.jpg
4JULYEND.jpg
3JULYEND.jpg
Hi, there.
Thanks for a nice thread. I wondered about what seems like a glass dome covering the one girl. What is it? I do this:
420-magazine-mobile1225292468.jpg

Is it the same principle? (Only bigger?)

The tall one (LSD - sativa) is beginning to flower, i can see little white strands. Hope i can take a sample in late September.
Here are some compact pics.
22557.jpg
16923.jpg

The LSD flowering is more vizible and there is a nice sent when you get close. The rest of the plants look the same exept some more yellow leafs. I like to let the plant absorb the nutriments in the yellowing leaves, i only detach them when they are very frail and barely hanging on.

sativa-flower-1.jpg
flowering-1.jpg

By next month i will be able to taste this tall beauty, thinking of getting a desktop vape to replace my old dirty bong.

Back
Top Bottom