Lower thc levels

ladibug03

last week, 8.15. I sent my urine to a lab where my friend works, she did an analysis, I was still pos coming in at 118 levels of thc still in my system. I haven't smoked since July 14. I have to do a physical for work and I haven't yet b/c I am still testing pos. How can I get my levels down under 50ng???? I am thinking about taking someone's else's and mixing it with mine. Help, I really can't afford to loose my job and I think after this I am totally done w/ mj.....well at least for a while. I do love her so
~ladibug
:Namaste:

You have to either exercise the fat cells off or let them die naturally after 30 days. Your levels are probably a little high for dilution to work so your left with subbing with someone elses clean urine or synthetic urine. Synthetic works well because it comes with a heat pad and a thermometer on the side so it helps keep the temp within range. I buy synthetic at my local smoke shop for $18

I would also suggest a synthetic, just to be sure. We offer 2 kinds:

Sub-Solution & Incognito belt

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom