Made in the Shade?

Anyone have luck with plants that dont get a lot of direct sunlight outdoors. All the good sunny spots where I wanna grow are to open and not secure. I have access to a a wooded area I want to use for a few plants. If the plants only get an hour or two of direct overhead light will they mature and ripen OK? And closer to home, my neighbor just put a 6foot privacy fence right next to the west side of my garden. I grew 2 nice small plants there last year. Do I have to move my garden this year? I think the shade will start creeping over the garden between 1 and 2pm.

in nature the sky breaks with clouds and rain and well you get it ..they need the " light " yes and the 2hr direct should be fine .. but remember more light better growth and bigger yeilds. take advantage of any area you can shelter though you will have better results for one , more control, and prying eyes away.they need a min of 18/6 for the veging or more and under that tells her to flower..

on another note i grew last summer in my garden i put her in the middle of .....yes tomatoes.. grew huge but. turned out to be male ..it was an exp. but very little help was needed i peeked here and there ...a must ,for pests and stuff.

actually i fuced up and planted four grls and they took over the closet. its a 400 w horilux super hps. $100. or so on line i have two switchable 400 ballasts im planin on bigger grows when i move to my new house i just bought. 5 acres , out buildings in the country no neighbors and all mine ..( well the wifes ) :)

Back
Top Bottom