Male flowering question - My 1st stud

Got my first stud, Cheech, he is an Original skunk #1

Forced him to flower , and after 4 days he showed his balls

Pulled him to his own room with a few vegging girls on a 20/4 lights schedule

That was like 4 days ago, and his flowers seem to keep growing.

Does he need to go to a 12/12 or will he continue to develop his balls and eventually get pollen in the 20/4 schedule

Thanks all

Got my first stud, Cheech, he is an Original skunk #1

Forced him to flower , and after 4 days he showed his balls

Pulled him to his own room with a few vegging girls on a 20/4 lights schedule

That was like 4 days ago, and his flowers seem to keep growing.

Does he need to go to a 12/12 or will he continue to develop his balls and eventually get pollen in the 20/4 schedule

Thanks all

I cloned a male before it started flowering and it rooted and is growing, but it's completely flowering now. It's been on 18/6 forever. It might depend on the strain though.

I cloned a male before it started flowering and it rooted and is growing, but it's completely flowering now. It's been on 18/6 forever. It might depend on the strain though.

Just realized this was an old thread, don't know how I even got here. How'd it work for you?

I am on my 4th male

Been keeping them in 12/12, may try this one back to 20/4 to slow the streatching, but it's an indica so he isn't to tall yet

I'm trying to keep mine alive long enough to do some back crossing. But I can't stop it from flowering. I'm going to clone it again this week sometime. But it wasn't flowering this strongly last time so I don't have high hopes.

I'm trying to keep mine alive long enough to do some back crossing. But I can't stop it from flowering. I'm going to clone it again this week sometime. But it wasn't flowering this strongly last time so I don't have high hopes.
I'm not doing back crossing yet, still creating crosses and making the strains male/female more seeds

I did clone two, they kept flowering also, but didn't let them grow

Back
Top Bottom