Mann I dont know where to start. Lol

420xTdogx420

So back in highschool I was a wrestler lol anyway we were in a nearby city for a tournament and my good bud on thE team with me went down to the locker room bathroom to toke it up and we were there smoking and one of the other teams player in my weight class and my buds weight class came down so we threw everything back into our bags and they just stopped right in front of us went to turn around started walking and then they stopped dead in there tracks spun around and was like damn that shit smells good and we started cracken up and were like wanna toke it so we just sat down there tokin it up chatting then left to go back up to wrestle and our matches came and all 4 of us made it to finals I ended up winning by 1 point and my buddy pinned his kid in the last 20 second but I gave the kid my number and about a week later I got a call from him he wanted to know if me and my bud wanted to go to there party so went and outa every party I have ever went to that was the best unrememberble one lol I woke up the next morning on a raging acid trip that lasted for what felt like years but was prolly around 5 days it was crazy lol

Back
Top Bottom