• Substitute urine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're fucked

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

runandtoke

Here's the situation.

Last thursday I found out that I have a drug test in 11 days (the second monday after). Before this I had smoked everyday, about 1/3-1/2 gram a day for three straight months. Before that I took 2 months off and before this I had smoked every day for five straight months.

Since I found out about the test, I have been running between 8 and 15 miles every day and I have been a long distance runner for about 7 years (although I took this spring and winter off). I am 5'7, male, 140 pounds. I have been taking 10,000% my daily value of niacin, six cups of coffee, two gallons of water, creatine supplements and three multivitamins every day since thursday.

Today (test in one week) I took an OTC drug test sensitive to 50ng and passed.

I plan on continuing this routine plus two liters of gatorade, 2-3 laxatives per day, 2-3 aspirin per day, and an extra gallon of water every day until Monday.

What do you think? Should I use the synthetic substitute, the clean piss substitute (got it off a friend), or will I pass the test?

P.S. Labcorp is administering the test

You've got low body weight and with the exercising and laxatives you should be in good shape.
Remember to stop exercising and go to a high fat red meat diet the last 3 days before the test and you should be in good shape.

tripid are going to be stored in fatty acids, if your inshape, geting clean aight no thang, i would take a home test day before, and if you are even close to apass iwould just bring a freinds pee or synthic to just be safe man

If you just want to put your chances over the top, you may want to take a natural product on the day of the test, something like the Rescue Cleanse. This is all natural, so it is undetectable and it will mask any residue that may be left when you take the test.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Back
Top Bottom