Ingredients:

1/2 cup of marijuana butter
1 cup of whole wheat or regular flour
1 cup of old aged cheddar
1 tsp. of curry powder
1 large egg yolk

1 large egg white (beaten)
toasted sesame or hemp seeds

Mix flour and butter thoroughly. Add cheese and curry powder, mix. Stir in egg yolk. Shape into balls. (Use about 2 tsp to form each ball.)

Dip top of balls into egg while bowl. Dip into sesame/hemp seed bowl. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 15 min @ 375 degrees.

Makes 30.

lmfao. have you been getting high on the recipes yet?

I like this one because the name makes me laugh. Can you imagine how many boxes of Marijuana Cheesy Nuggets you could sell at the local Quick Stop?

I almost posted it as 'cheesy balls' but it sounded too much like an STD so I had to go with the latter. lol

If you are growing any medical marijuana, you should turn the plant after harvest into cannabutter and cannaoil. MMmm then you can make recipes galore.

That's what I was thinking. I've got this crap weed now I don't even wanna smoke, so I figured why cook with it. It's like cooking with wine you don't wanna drink. Ya just don't do it. ;-)

Some of what might be bad about the crap weed is the lack of density of trichomes, but if you distill the essence out by making hash, oil, or cooking with it...it may surprise you.

i read an article where you can save your shake and put it in a jar and fill it with vegetable glycerine and leave it for a couple months turning ovr everyday to mix it good. then strain it and you have tincture. you can even throw som keif on top of the jar before you fill it up to make it even stronger.

Back
Top Bottom