Marijuana Cultivation Warning

hey people this will be my first post and just saying sup and i would like some info on those copters if anyone could find something out that would be kool
i dont live by where people grow tho

i know a guy who was growing in his house and the cops came to his door, the didnt have a search warrent. but the officers wouldnt leave they stood in the door untill they obtained a search warrent from a judge, it took about an hour. then they came in and busted him.

wow that sux!!

you always have the right to remove cops from your door step. specially if there not warrented and are standing in ur house. you state please leave my house 3 times in washington if they dont. call the cops. i was dumb. i removed the cop from my house. beins that i stated 3 times without a warrant u cannot be in here. he wouldnt leave. i removed him from my house. i got charged with an assualt on a police officer on saturday. i was let out on sunday by the judge.
no probable cause. they asked me if i wanted to bring up charges on the police officer.
i didnt because i dont want them buggin me 24/7 i didnt want to make anymore problems.
moral of the story. cops think there god. THERE NOT.

dankcloset said:
you always have the right to remove cops from your door step. specially if there not warrented and are standing in ur house. you state please leave my house 3 times in washington if they dont. call the cops. i was dumb. i removed the cop from my house. beins that i stated 3 times without a warrant u cannot be in here. he wouldnt leave. i removed him from my house. i got charged with an assualt on a police officer on saturday. i was let out on sunday by the judge.
no probable cause. they asked me if i wanted to bring up charges on the police officer.
i didnt because i dont want them buggin me 24/7 i didnt want to make anymore problems.
moral of the story. cops think there god. THERE NOT.

sorry that happened to you man. It would be hard not to take a swing at that pig bastard. I would have just said "get out, i'm calling my attourney and i'm filing a lawsuit against you for tresspassing".

sticky :bump: Please :cheesygrinsmiley:

update would be cool too,
From what I read,
they are now trying to use this system with satellites, at Tx A&M, none the less.
They still can't pinpoint MJ if it is with plants that give off the same signature.
IE: Lantana, grows wild around the house here (smrk):cheesygrinsmiley:

More Billions of overhead, that could be income.

"Free the Weed, Save the World!!!"

im growing in an attic, I put r-30 insulation in between the raffters it's 9 1/2 in. thick>Then i wraped the hole room in 3mil. plastic.Then i put 1/2 in thick foam insulation sheets that come in 4ft by 8ft.Duct taped the seems then wraper the hole room in that black 1 side white the other side plastic u can buy at the local hydro stroe . Do think thats good enough. I have a window ac rigged to cool the room and will be using air cooled 600w lights.

Thirty five years of living old school rules, changes in the law have brought changes in my thinking. Only by being open can we conquer the gray area of the law. The more rights we demand the more rights we'll have. I'm talking the medical states. I don't suggest going to jail, but the more we're open about it the stronger the movement becomes.

Someone mentioned solar panels and I think that is a darn good idea if the price would just come down a bit.
I live in a rural area in Canada and if I had enough solar panels(and a wind turbine for the cloudy days) to get myself off the power grid it would be a win win situation.
I could use all the lights I wanted and even if they hit me with flir there would be too much heat coming off the solar panels to see anything.

It's either that or LED technology will have to improve and their prices come down so that we can light up a space with little or no heat signature or consumption footprint.

i just did a little research on this topic,
for some reason i dont think this could be true,
i tried going to Elder Scrolls Online Guides Orincon (the website of the creator of the invention) and it doesnt exist, either way i hope its not too acurate if made i wouldnt be suprised,
damn technology working against us !
we will exploit it !

Back
Top Bottom