Mark Emery Arrested

Should the sale of marijuana seeds be illegal?

• Total voters
Oh btw, https://www.emeryseeds.com/ is down because of it...

Emery Seeds has been raided by the DEA and is shut down for the time being.
We need your help
Please come to Victory Square Park (Hastings and Cambie, Vancouver BC) Sat July 30 at 2:00 PM.

We will have a rally in defiance of this police action and in celebration of our cannabis culture. FREE MARIJUANA!

Call the Mayors's office: 604-873-7621

Call the Vancouver Police: 604-717-3535

Call the Vancouver Sun: 604-605-2445

For more info and updates: www.cannabisculture.com

Should the sale of marijuana seeds be illegal?

Well marijuana is illegal and growing it's illegal so it only makes scense the assholes think selling seeds should be illegal.

Actually SC, the sale of marijuana is illegal, yes, but the sell of cannabis seeds in Canada and a couple other country is not illegal. I can walk into my local head shop, check out the 30+ page catalog they have and tell them I want this strain please, they go in the back and get it and I can buy them and walk out without any problems what so ever (well 18+ of course)

Well Emery ain't that screwed (yes, he'll get fuct sideways for sure and probably serve time like in 04) but the ones who are screwed are the US citizens that have ordered for over 3 millions $ total worth of seeds in the past year. The DEA and Canadian agencies worked together in this raid and got their hands on the transaction records. Like mentionned, cannabis seeds are illegal in the US... I think you get my vibe.

Marc's a good man. What a crock this is. I'm appalled that the local authorities are going to work with the DEA. I wish Canada would just tell the US to get fucked.

I wish the U.S. people would tell the U.S. government to get fucked. I wish the next time someone gets arrested in any state for Cannabis, the whole town would run down to local courthouse and ***** the judges, the police and the local government officials.

That would make a statement. :)

Click on the number up there. The one that shows the number of people who voted yes. It will take you to a page that shows all the people that voted yes. Now I know one of them at least was just probably stoned and didnt read the question to the pole correctly. A couple of the others, when you go to their page it shows there hasnt been any activity in months. Does anyone els find that rather interesting?

Click on the number up there. The one that shows the number of people who voted yes. It will take you to a page that shows all the people that voted yes. Now I know one of them at least was just probably stoned and didnt read the question to the pole correctly. A couple of the others, when you go to their page it shows there hasnt been any activity in months. Does anyone els find that rather interesting?

lurkers. :scratchinghead:

The few that voted Yes I think were really baked and misread thinking it said Legal, instead of Illegal, I just about misread it myself, good thing I read it twice!! Its like a trick question.. lol

UPDATE:

Canadians Marc Emery, Michelle Rainey and Greg Williams are fighting extradition to the USA. The Canadian Government decided to not go along with the plea deal even though the USA and Marc Emery were in agreement, so the extradition hearing has been rescheduled. Emery, Rainey and Williams (collectively known as the BC3) appeared in the BC Supreme Court on April 9th and set dates for the extradition hearing. The extradition hearing is now scheduled for February 9th through 17th, 2009.

i knew someone had to have hit the wrong vote. I read it again after i voted to make sure i didnt vote the wrong way "should it not be illegal or should it not be legal or should it be illegal"

On another note no patient should be without meds for three weeks if you are a member of a club they should take care of you.... just till your able to isnt that how caregiving works? just a thought boss.

"Should the sale of Marajuana seeds be illegal?"

Harder questions are on the test at the DMV.

Back
Top Bottom