Mars 2 900w led info

4fingerlidday

Bought it 6 weeks ago , well worth the money , The 00 KUSH plant loves it at about 28" above the plant , not much closer or its to strong , you must where protective glasses for sure WOW,I veged it for almost 9 weeks from seed, now using a 7 gal air pot with nutri mix hp soiless mix and blue planet nutrients and 3 days ago I switched it to 12/12,very happy so far with this light, it will raise the temps in the 4x4x7 tent 3 degree's with 315 cfm hyper exhaust fan/carbon filter running 24/7 ,water every 3 days with 25% recommended dosage about 400 to 450 PPM, The 7 gallon air pot takes 2.75 gallons of RO water with just a little run off in tray, I also use Earth Juice Cal-N Mag 4ml per gal of water , here is some pic's from yesterday 2nd day of flower in 4x4 scrog, and also this is my first grow so you can expect this mars 2 900 watt led to preform better with an experienced grower..

plant_4-24-2015_2_nd_d_of_flower_026.JPG
plant_4-24-2015_2_nd_d_of_flower_028.JPG
plant_4-24-2015_2_nd_d_of_flower_031.JPG
plant_4-24-2015_2_nd_d_of_flower_033.JPG
plant_4-24-2015_2_nd_d_of_flower_035.JPG
plant_4-24-2015_2_nd_d_of_flower_037.JPG

Looking really good man!!! That is a very nice even canopy!! Congrats!!

Thanks CptnFantasy,I topped the plant at about the 4th nod then when it was about 8" tall I started to LST the plant, bent the main trunk over and tried it down and that's when it started to explode with new growth/shoots everywhere ,then continued to LST the new growth and the more I opened up the plant the more shoots started ,then when I had about 12 tops ,I Fimmed them and kept LSTing the plant, then dropped the scrog net a couple weeks before flower, I grow in a soilless mix and was using a 25% fert dosage at every watering but switched to 1/3 dosage for about 4 watering's this last watering I went back to the 25% and today I noticed I should have left it at 1/3,is this commen with Kush strains ???they love ferts?? and the light not to close at about 27" above plant, Does the Kush stain stretch allot during flowering??)) 00 Seeds says flowering time for the 00 Kush is between 50 - 60 days does that sound about right? and Yield 350 - 400 grams that's not realistic ,if I'm able to do ok then what can I yield any thoughts ???.I have no idea of yield with my setup .???Its been stinky for a long time, I love the smell wifey not so happy, Thanks 4fingerliddays :peace:

Back
Top Bottom