MARS LED Lighting Choices

I've been researching this subject through this awesome forum, I'd like to set myself up with a capn style perpetual grow, I also want to go with led instead of hps, unless the leds won't be able to equal or better the results, the system calls for a giant scrog of a single plant under a 600hps
In a 4x4 area, I've heard so many mixed opionons already I'm still not sure what to go with and I may even get a led and a 600hps and do a side by side journal, so if anyone is able to give advice on this matter id really appreciate it, also if anyone knows of any good journals with 1 plant in scrog under a led I'd really like to read it, this is the link for the grow system from this forum I'd like to mimic
How To: 10oz per plant perpetual indoors

High ColdEskimo, :volcano-smiley: you can use a mars 1200w to replace the 600w hps, and the coverage of the mars 1200w is 4'6''x4'6'', it can cover your 4x4 tent well and it will bring you a better result than hps. maybe compared to hps, the plants's Bud under mars is not so big, but it's denser and has a better quality :circle-of-love:

Different growers and different growing condition will get different results, I Do believe you will get a good yield when you get much growing experience,hope you grow well:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom