Hello fellow growers I’m noticing some bright yellow tips on some of my top new growth...is this something I should be worried about?

Attachments

• C61C0764-3C48-432C-A820-A4BB476A1EFD.jpeg
    C61C0764-3C48-432C-A820-A4BB476A1EFD.jpeg
    609.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 0D17354E-C5A3-4312-8D42-F342D53406B6.jpeg
    0D17354E-C5A3-4312-8D42-F342D53406B6.jpeg
    706.4 KB · Views: 77
  • AA91C0BF-7D62-46F1-94CC-D3EF6BBE7DAD.jpeg
    AA91C0BF-7D62-46F1-94CC-D3EF6BBE7DAD.jpeg
    790.2 KB · Views: 89
The tips will be fine but it's those other leaves that are concerning. It's similar to a Zinc def but you pH is OK. If I was to guess you may have to balance the nutes out. Possibly too much P, Ca or both may be decreasing the availability of the Zinc.
Yup wat sauga said def looks a a lil early zinc prob

The tips will be fine but it's those other leaves that are concerning. It's similar to a Zinc def but your pH is OK. If I was to guess you may have to balance the nutes out. Possibly too much P, Ca or both may be decreasing the availability of the Zinc.

My tap water is pretty hard...could this be contributing to the issue?
Also , I’ve never checked my ppm before in any grow and am kind of ignorant to the whole thing, should this be somthing I should start looking into more or is that more of a hydro worry?

Well hard water is water that has high mineral content and largely made up of calcium and magnesium carbonates, bicarbonates and sulfates. So maybe do an experiment and grab a couple of jugs of RO water for a feed or two and don't change anything else... keep the feed regime the same. If nothing changes then look at the nutes as the issue.

Also , I’ve never checked my ppm before in any grow and am kind of ignorant to the whole thing, should this be somthing I should start looking into more or is that more of a hydro worry?
Well I use Megacrop and everything is by grams and I don't worry about PPM. I don't see any other issues with your plants to be concerned of checking your PPM numbers.

Well hard water is water that has high mineral content and largely made up of calcium and magnesium carbonates, bicarbonates and sulfates. So maybe do an experiment and grab a couple of jugs of RO water for a feed or two and don't change anything else... keep the feed regime the same. If nothing changes then look at the nutes as the issue.
Ok I’ll grab some RO water tomorrow, and I haven’t given any nutes other than 1/2 strength CalMag on 2 occasions up until now

Well folks it’s been a hectic few weeks but I’m back after my short hiatus For a quick update. The girls are finally starting to Recover from watering so long with the hard water.
My last 2 watering shave been with distilled water and some “Enzyme Komplete” added to help break down any build up.
Will post some updated pics tomorrow.

I have my filter in one corner and my fan in the other and my Exhale co2 bag above my fan to spread it out and less chance of it being sucked up by the filter.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom