BubbleBucketz

Starting a new round of seeds and what better way to do it then with a new journal.

I will be featuring a few different Mars-Hydro lights in this grow. Starting from the TS-1000 and working my way up through the different series of lights in various stages of growth.

TS-1000 for seedlings and rooting clones when needed.

TSL-2000 for early and late vegetative stages.

TSW-2000 (newest version) will be in my 3x3 tent for flowering.

SP-250 will be in my 2x4 tent for flowering.

TS-3000 will be in my main flowering room.

I also may include a few surprise models later in the journal.

Strain Selection
I will be hunting through 2 different strains from Solfire, Double Tap and Gelly Biscuit.

Double Tap is an indica/sativa variety from Solfire Gardens and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±65 days) and outdoors. Solfire Gardens' Double Tap is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Solfire Gardens' Double Tap Description

Solfire_Gardens_-_Double_Tap_thumb.jpg

Double tap Packs on frost early. Brings the chem funk of the legendary GG4 and pairs it with the frost and color of the black bananas. A must have in any garden.

Flowering Time: 60-70 Days
Yield: Medium/ Heavy
Aroma: High Pitch Gas

Gelly Biscuit: ( Biscotti x Why U Gelly? )
Solfire_Gardens_-_Gelly_Biscuit_thumb.jpg

Gelly Biscuit is a mostly indica variety from Solfire Gardens and can be cultivated indoors and outdoors. Solfire Gardens' Gelly Biscuit is a THC dominant variety.

Seeds are from Neptune Seed Bank.

Nutrients: In this grow, I will be using new nutrients to me. Cultivation Nation from Fox Farm and General Hydroponics branded Cal-mag.

Medium: I will be growing in soil only for this grow. Soil used will be Fox Farm Ocean Forest.

I will continue the introductory post in the next post......

Upon starting germination, I wanted to give a little info on each of my grow areas.

Seedlings: I use a propagator on a 2 shelf setup with a double bulb T5 light for each level. Each level hold up to 12 Solo cups.

Early Vegetative: Once the seedlings have popped from the ground, I like to give them nearly a week before removing under the dome and moving them into my 32in x 32in tent. This is when they will be moved under the TS-1000 and moved into 1 gallon plastic pots.

Late vegetative: Once the plants are big enough, I then like to move them to 5 gallon fabrics and begin training. Topping and LST is my go to method. This is where they will be moved over into my 3x3 under the TSW-2000 until they reach 6-8 weeks of age. Growth size determines when they will be flowered.

Flowering: I have 2 flowering areas....my 2x4 tent which will have the SP-250 and my 4x8 main flowering room with the TS-3000. I normally like to flip them in my 2x4 and move a certain number to my main room. This plan will remain in place.

Since Gelly Biscuit are feminized seeds, I will be planting half less as the regular Double Tap seeds. I will flower ALL females out and I will also be sending samples in for DNA sex testing early on. Any males will be removed ASAP into another area for growing. The biggest and most vigorous growing male will be kept for pollen from the Double Tap.

3 - Gelly Biscuits
6 - Double Tap

About a week from now, I'll be moving the seedlings from under the T5 lights and moved into my veg tent under the Mars-Hydro TS1000. Usually around 10-14 days, I then top between the 4th and 5th node. Pics incoming...

Back
Top Bottom