Cig’s Mars Hydro TSL 2000 x2 With Several Different Strains In Soil

Same bud of the Drunken Gorilla from before.

20200604_212429.jpg

Cig...#1 is 9, unless its a trick question or phenos are just doing their thing.

Good guess on the trick question. It looks like the phenos doing their thing. The one at 7.5 is much more like what this strain is supposed to be and almost all cloudy. The one at 9 weeks looks like it could go even longer. I may let it. I may just let them all go to next weekend. But both the hammers have really stopped drinking. I may just give a little bit and let them finish out.

The Studio 54 and both The Hammer are mostly cloudy, about 20%-30% amber and some clear. I will be taking all three down this weekend. They all just received their last light nutrient free watering.

I read quite a bit that says you can keep the seeds going fine in reveg so I will be leaving most of the stubs after cutting and a couple branches on each that have the male flowers and the ones I have pollinated so far. They will stay with the Drunken Gorilla until they are done. After I chop the DG I will keep them all around until I have good seeds. I will decide then if I continue the reveg or just chop them down.

Thanks!

The Michigan Marijuana Seed Club (MMSC). They are a breeder from around here. It is where these seeds came from.

The Studio 54 surprised me with how dense it is. It is nice and short and compact, but had quite a bit of larf on the bottom of it. I also didn't trim some of the branches as tightly as I have done before. I am going to final trim a few dry and see if I like the look better or not.

Now to wait for the seeds (I see some starting!) and the Drunken Gorilla to finish up. Likely a 4th of July harvest for them.

Back
Top Bottom