Mars Hydro TSL-2000 Combo Sale, 2 Lights for 300USD

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Hey growers! Mars Hydro here again! :green_heart:

Today, I would like to introduce our new promotion: :yahoo:

In order to celebrate our countries' 70s anniversary, it is big in China, we are holding a promotion here. :) Thank you all for the long time trust and support, so that Mars Hydro can grow up stronger! :thanks:

This time, we are holding the promotion on our TSL-2000 light. How the light is? :love:
- It is a high PPE 2.15~2.35umol/j light, saving at least 50% energy than HPS :circle-of-love:
- It is using the new SMD chips, each of them only less than 1w, but we have hundreds of them on board, to ensure to total output, the light more even and balance to plants, and lifespan of the light longer. :love:
- full spectrum for both veg and flower :hippy:
- dimmable function available :love:
- no fan design, no noise. :)

Also, as many have known and seen, how the TSL-2000 can do on the forum, @Ganjagrandaddy @Old Salt @flashmp3 all using the TSL-2000 and loving it. I am sure most of growers want to try out! Now we got the chances: the combo sales!

One TSL 2000 300w led grow light + one more mars blurple lights = 300USD, up to 350USD at most. :Rasta:

Details are:

- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Reflector 48 = 300USD (around 15% off) :bravo:

- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars ECO 600 = 300USD (around 20% off) :bravo:

- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars II 400 = 310USD (around 25% off) :bravo:

- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars Pro II 80 = 330USD (around 35% off) :bravo:

- Buy one TSL-2000 + one Mars COB = 350USD (around 30% off) :bravo:

Time: Oct. 1st ~ 5th.

What are you waiting for? The new lights are waving at you. :D :D :D

:party::party::party:

Thanks @Ganjagrandaddy , the sale will begin on Oct. 1st, now it is not available to order, but soon will do. :D
I suppose everyone is still enjoying their weekend. :hookah:

Checks and council inspection done. back to business now. Bare room to work with , let battle commence. 2 x TSL-2000 and 1 sp250 , 12 autos , 4 strains , 2 mediums to shoot it out ( living soil " no-till"( No nutes !) V Coco coir with added Charge and Shogun nutes. watch this space , coming very soon !!!!

Checks and council inspection done. back to business now. Bare room to work with , let battle commence. 2 x TSL-2000 and 1 sp250 , 12 autos , 4 strains , 2 mediums to shoot it out ( living soil " no-till"( No nutes !) V Coco coir with added Charge and Shogun nutes. watch this space , coming very soon !!!!
Just cannot wait for the new grow!

Hey growers, we are still in the National holiday, but please don't forget that the TSL-2000 combo sales is on, and will last to 5th Oct, so 3 days left. :) It is a really great light with great price now, seize the chance!

Hello everyone, so I am back! Will be here around for the next 6 days!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
And a kind remind that the TSL-2000 combo sales is going to end within one day! Please hurry up if you don't want to miss the sale! :bong:

Back
Top Bottom