Mars Hydro TSW-2000 LED Grow Light Looking For Tester!

It sounds good. You can get a better deal buying two or three at a time. Don't forget the coupon code for the 420 Magazine discount.
so i will wait until next month(oct beginning of, also i am a fully disabled vet) and i will start a grow journal with em once i get em up n running non sponsored but i gotta start getting documented grows under me belt. working on a perpetual grow for 3 strains with autos in for some variance in me herbs. i got a 15 x 16 room i am going to remodel it to have a better flow for the way i like to grow indoors.

Sorry guys! I totally forget about the 5 lucky menber stuff. So here I am to compensate! :green_heart:

The 5 Lucky menbers can get either 20USD coupon for our TS or SP series, because I know someone love to have more price down other than the gift, (you can apply after the discount code price) or a gift worth 20USD, depend on what stock we have for your area. :420:

So here is the 5 lucky menbers: @Lewydeville @HighFisher @Grand Daddy Black @CADBOY @HugePeckerhead Congrats winner, please PM me your shipping address and also which option prize you prefer. :Rasta:
grats all

Sorry guys! I totally forget about the 5 lucky menber stuff. So here I am to compensate! :green_heart:

The 5 Lucky menbers can get either 20USD coupon for our TS or SP series, because I know someone love to have more price down other than the gift, (you can apply after the discount code price) or a gift worth 20USD, depend on what stock we have for your area. :420:

So here is the 5 lucky menbers: @Lewydeville @HighFisher @Grand Daddy Black @CADBOY @HugePeckerhead Congrats winner, please PM me your shipping address and also which option prize you prefer. :Rasta:

Thank you very much @SmokeSara and the Mars Hydro team. Really appreciated :thanks:

dank lookin stuff i was worried about lack of uv but i remember reading those are the first to burn out so just supplement with those if ya want the uv that badly. i want to replace my 2 1000 mh with LED lights but i gotta bite it off in small chunks so i was thinking of the tsl 2000 x 4 total but only buy a light a month to budget and i can stuff plantis under em as i buy em sound good ? sorry baked atm on some black berry kush auto i grew outdoors this year :p
Fantastic

Already putting money aside for the 3000. Those are gonna be some beasts.

They will be a step up in power, and in size. I expect their size to be larger than the TSW-2000, so about 75cm X 75cm (27" X 27". Mars Hydro may also go with the same LED spacing as the SP series, which means they'll be about the same size as the TSW-2000, but you'll need to have more room between the light and canopy. We'll just have to wait and see what the actual specifications are.

They will be a step up in power, and in size. I expect their size to be larger than the TSW-2000, so about 75cm X 75cm (27" X 27". Mars Hydro may also go with the same LED spacing as the SP series, which means they'll be about the same size as the TSW-2000, but you'll need to have more room between the light and canopy. We'll just have to wait and see what the actual specifications are.
oh I've got the room. Im in the process of upgrading my current seedling, veg and flower rooms. I was using 3x7x8 closets now I'm building huge grow boxes up in my attic. I have 5 plants in flower right now along with 15 plants total in veg. The attic setup will be 5x7x8 ft for veg and a little bigger for flower. I thought I'd get away without installing another power unit but sadly that's something else I need to do. Once I harvest my 2 oldest plants I'll be adding a bunch of mars hydro lights. Only problem will be choosing the units I want to use. I'll also be building 3x3x5 smaller boxes for individual plants that may need special attention on their own.

@stoneotter is the perfect choice- Great grower, and a great person!
And thanks for another sweet contest, @SmokeSara !

Congrats to all the winners, especially @stoneotter for the big prize! Well deserved all!

Thanks to Mars Hydro and @SmokeSara for another great contest.

Fingers-crossed that I will be eligible for the next one. :)

:green_heart: I still haven't been contacted by @HighFisher and @Grand Daddy Black . Please kindly let me know your shipping address so I can arrange the stuff for ya! :green_heart:

Hello @SmokeSara, thank you very much for the $20 off gift. I guess I don't have enough posts to PM. I was going use the info@mars-hydro.com email but I wasn't sure if that is your direct email or if it's a shared company email. Thanks again.

You only need another 21 posts to reach the magic 50 needed to PM. You can reach this in a day or two by welcoming new members, and congratulating those entering or winning the Plant of the Month, Nug of the Month, and Photo of the Month contests, or nominated / winning the Member of the Month.

Back
Top Bottom