Mars Hydro TSW-2000 LED Grow Light Looking For Tester!

North America is UTC - 2.5 (Newfoundland, CA) to UTC- 8 (Alaska, US). That means CDT = UTC-5 = 00:00 - 5 = 19:00 or 7:00 PM.
Respectfully, Old Salt, I was going with the chart below that says Minnesota at 0700 which is 7 am.
Here's the chart with Minnesota.

Congrats SO, I am curious what Mrs. Otter think of all of this?! I would be quite impressed with my man about now if I were her. Who would have thunk that it would come to fame and fortune like this? :)
Thanks Em. When I hit post the 3rd time i turned and looked at her and said "I just won the Big Prize on 420Mag with this post." She made eye contact and chuckled as her usual self. She break's my chops on a regular basis. She was surprised today when I told her for some reason. Hehe. She's happy I found a positive and productive fire in my belly that I'm still able to do.
Me too. I'm running some pretty good DIY lights now, I can only imagine what this full spectrum can do. I've seen it in person at Van Stanks grow this spring and there is a difference! Fame and fortune kicked in while were in a fixed income situation so it's the cat's whiskers!

I want to say I'm not a competitive person at heart. I never want to beat another person out of anything. It's a strange concept for me. Gym class sucked because of my lack of competitiveness let me tell you. So I have to say I feel a small sorrow for winning. It feels good to have won but not so much to have beaten anyone else. Weirdo? Sure, why change now! :love: :peace::Rasta:

I want to say I'm not a competitive person at heart. I never want to beat another person out of anything. It's a strange concept for me. Gym class sucked because of my lack of competitiveness let me tell you. So I have to say I feel a small sorrow for winning. It feels good to have won but not so much to have beaten anyone else. Weirdo? Sure, why change now! :love: :peace::Rasta:

Do us proud our 420mag friend Congrats!

Congratulations, Stone Otter. I am reserving my seat now for your grow. You and Mrs. Stone Otter deserve this. So excited for you.
I get the non-compete stuff, me too. I am glad a newbie won. This is great for all of us newbies that are just learning about equipment to be able to watch you progress with the new equipment.
Now go have a great weekend!

Do us proud our 420mag friend Congrats!
You know I will! Thanks!
Congratulations, Stone Otter. I am reserving my seat now for your grow. You and Mrs. Stone Otter deserve this. So excited for you.
I get the non-compete stuff, me too. I am glad a newbie won. This is great for all of us newbies that are just learning about equipment to be able to watch you progress with the new equipment.
Now go have a great weekend!
Woo Hoo thanks! BBQ at my house.

Thanks Em. When I hit post the 3rd time i turned and looked at her and said "I just won the Big Prize on 420Mag with this post." She made eye contact and chuckled as her usual self. She break's my chops on a regular basis. She was surprised today when I told her for some reason. Hehe. She's happy I found a positive and productive fire in my belly that I'm still able to do.
Me too. I'm running some pretty good DIY lights now, I can only imagine what this full spectrum can do. I've seen it in person at Van Stanks grow this spring and there is a difference! Fame and fortune kicked in while were in a fixed income situation so it's the cat's whiskers!
well deserved So. they kick ass mate.

Back
Top Bottom