Mars Hydro Grow Journal TSL 2000 In 2x4 Tents: Autos, Photos, Reveg & Fem Cross

Trichs on the TPH auto.

20210407_001018.jpg

20210407_001001.jpg

20210407_000950.jpg

20210407_000943.jpg

Well crap. Found these on two of the three wedding cake. I expected it from the moonshine breath (which are still fine) since they came from a slightly stressed hermi, but the wedding cake is from Canuk seeds. Pulled off what I could see and I will pull them out tomorrow and check every node and remove them, but I don't have any place else to put them to finish up on their own so they will likely get the axe.

20210408_220741.jpg

Skunk will be 49 days tomorrow. I think I am going to pull a test bud and check this one out. I remember last time on this one the tips turned into an amberfest on the 8th week.

The other Skunk doesn't have as much cloudy as this one so may give her 9 weeks.

Do-Si-Dos are showing a few amber as well.

Of course seeded buds will hang out until ripe.

20210409_233909.jpg

Spent some time last night pulling all the male flowers i could find from the two hermies. Found a few more sacs today too. Nothing small and just developing though. For now I think I am just going to keep a close eye on them.

True Purple Haze got the axe today. Test bud was really potent and a nice energetic mind wandering high that settled into a nice nap inducing relaxation after several hours. This will make a great Saturday morning smoke to kick off the day and then get the perfect late afternoon nap in.

Has a bit of powdery mildew still deep inside some of the buds still so she will get a good soak and rinse and hung up to dry in a warm place. Never saw any more pop up during the Gorilla Zkittlez cure so hoping for the same results from the same treatment of this one.

Almost 17 weeks from seed and mostly cloudy with a few amber.

20210412_215121.jpg

20210412_215145.jpg

The tent it was in just got a good spraying with water and about 4 tablespoons per gallon of potassium bicarbonate. I sprayed a few test plants (clones of the wedding cake) with a weaker solution a few weeks ago and it looks to have stopped the powdery mildew, but it almost killed the plants as well.

After giving the True Purple Haze a night to drip dry I have a rough 1820g wet weight. So if I stick to my usual 80% or so loss and a little extra since they are not trimmed well yet I am likely looking at at least 10oz dry from this single auto.

Joanne

Something I just realized with this one. I get a spot or two here and there of powdery mildew on most of my plants. I check them over pretty much every day and spray what I can find. But I don't recall ever having to spray this one. I did early in flower as a preventative, but don't remember her ever having any on her. She may be tolerant to it. I think an attempt at reveg may be in order on that possibility alone.

20210417_171829.jpg

Back
Top Bottom