Two Grows In One: Defoliation vs No Defoliation & Skunk #1 x Blue Dream Feminized Cross

The jury is still out on them being done stretching, but i am confident they are very close. They only put on an inch or so in the last two days .....

20201012_205056.jpg

What strain you running this time Cr8?

Autos have mostly stayed short for me, but my Dark Devil auto ended up almost 4 feet tall.

Cool, I will check your grow. Yeah, bummer when they dont germinate well, always thinking its your own fault. Usually it is not, just happens sometimes. Just need to chalk em up and move on with what ya got. Backups and extras have saved me more times than I can count.

I bent the one in the back right over last night just under the 4th node down. In a few hours the tip was already bending and reaching back up to the light so it should be ok. I may need to do one more branch on that plant, but I wont be back to the ladies until tomorrow night after I get a little bit of hunting in.

Hunting went ok, saw a few does and fawns and a nice little 4 point and 8 point that I decide to let get a little bigger.

Skunk tent is so dense. I am pushing it to see exactly how much light and plant density is too much for my 2x4. I am thinking 3 plants and a single light is probably going to be my sweet spot for efficiency.

Thanks Cr8, yeah each one has a slightly different look to them. Hopefully it wont be so much where the differences in yield will still give some meaning to the different defoliations. One thing they do have in common though is the crazy stretch. from 1.5' to 5' is kinda on the extreme side. At least I think they are finally done getting taller and starting to stack nice.

Thanks Cr8, yeah each one has a slightly different look to them. Hopefully it wont be so much where the differences in yield will still give some meaning to the different defoliations. One thing they do have in common though is the crazy stretch. from 1.5' to 5' is kinda on the extreme side. At least I think they are finally done getting taller and starting to stack nice.
Im with you with my stout LST plants so far. Yields have been great and improving over a few grows. But I want to see some monster buds on my new untopped and unfortunately a multistrain grow. Looking forward to tracking your results and findings.

Back
Top Bottom