Two Grows In One: Defoliation vs No Defoliation & Skunk #1 x Blue Dream Feminized Cross

Just found this on Blue Dream #4

My first time seeing this.

20201009_155845.jpg20201009_160013.jpg

Hermie flower? Sorry can't see the image good on phone.. good if your indifferent about getting some seed stock. Ive heard blue dream can herm easy, but ive next to no exp. :)

Yeah, they have been on a tear since shortly after going into flower. The were about 1.5 feet tall on day 1 and now going into day 20 they are almost 4 feet tall. They have to be done stretching soon right?

I can't really go higher then I am now. I raised up my filter to be tight against the top and the lights are right against that. Next step will be to move the filter below the canopy. I think I have enough vent line to do that, but then it might change my airflow a bit. Right now it comes in at the bottom and is pulled out through the top from the filter. I will be taking the plants all out tomorrow for pictures and defoliation, so maybe I will do some adjusting then. They have been adding at least and inch a day, so I have at least a couple more days until they get into the lights if they don't stop stretching.
Well probably wont make any difference if the filter is on the floor...could be genius. You cant then tighten up the distance from the top of the light to the tent? Will be watching the comparisons soon.

Yes, I will be moving the filter to the bottom of the tent, then putting the lights up as tight to the ceiling as I can get them. I may even take the ballasts off to get myself another inch or so. These girls are stretchy.

Back
Top Bottom