Two Grows In One: Defoliation vs No Defoliation & Skunk #1 x Blue Dream Feminized Cross

Blue Dream #2 Before

20200919_171101.jpg20200919_171103.jpg20200919_171105.jpg20200919_171109.jpg20200919_171112.jpg20200919_171118.jpg20200919_171120.jpg

oh, I never mentioned what I did for the deficiency they all have been having, Looks to be mostly mag but could also use a bit more calcium. I added a small handful of epsom salt to each one and mixed into the top of the soil and watered/fed them. They all seem to be doing a bit better. So, for my soil and ph at least, it looks like the Magacrop will need some cal/mag added throughout.

CigNv...man those blue dream plants are on a tear the last few days. Can you reduce the distance between the clips and the light itself? Looks like the you have about 6 more inches If you can connect clips directly to the light. Both tents are looking great, looking forward to tracking the defoliation comparisons.

Yeah, they have been on a tear since shortly after going into flower. The were about 1.5 feet tall on day 1 and now going into day 20 they are almost 4 feet tall. They have to be done stretching soon right?

I can't really go higher then I am now. I raised up my filter to be tight against the top and the lights are right against that. Next step will be to move the filter below the canopy. I think I have enough vent line to do that, but then it might change my airflow a bit. Right now it comes in at the bottom and is pulled out through the top from the filter. I will be taking the plants all out tomorrow for pictures and defoliation, so maybe I will do some adjusting then. They have been adding at least and inch a day, so I have at least a couple more days until they get into the lights if they don't stop stretching.

In keeping with the theme, and because it is way too dense in there, I decided to relieve a skunk #1 of pretty much all of her major fan leaves to see what happens.

I may do another in a week or two for comparison.

They all had some light trimming a couple days into flower of smaller growth branches.

20201009_140655.jpg20201009_140905.jpg20201009_140734.jpg

It is possibly some hermie flowers starting. If it is just a few I usually don't mind and will use the pollen to make a few extra seeds, but this looks to be several on the majority of the top colas on all of them. I am just hoping that they will not develop all the way and will grow out of it, otherwise there may be way too many to manage.

When I have them all out for pictures and pruning tomorrow I will move the fan and filter down under the canopy. I have two circulation fans running so it should still be enough air movement. I will also move the intake to just under the lights instead of running all the way to the bottom. Then I will move the lights as high up as I can get them.

Back
Top Bottom