Two Grows In One: Defoliation vs No Defoliation & Skunk #1 x Blue Dream Feminized Cross

But I may have to harvest some of the Skunk #1

At 7 weeks I have this on one plant. And only small nug like colas so far. I didn't expect it to be so fast so i haven't done a good look yet. The others are still mostly clear.

20201117_184425.jpg

20201117_184424.jpg

20201117_184410.jpg

20201117_184406.jpg

20201117_184405.jpg

20201117_184359.jpg

20201117_184358.jpg

20201117_184355.jpg

20201117_184349.jpg

20201117_184345.jpg
CigNv...skunk is an amberfest. When you insert the pic don't select full image. Buds look great.

Yeah, lots of amber on that one. It is just the top though so still going to let it go a bit. I may snip the tops off, but they are still so small. Not even golf ball size yet.

Yes, i tried to not select full image, and it still inserts it as a full image. Also tried on PC and phone. Also tired editing and changing, but still no love. Not a huge fan of the updated picture process.

Thanks Cr8! The skunk is not quite as smelly as expected, but still quite pungent. The buds are not all that huge and they are a bit too packed in there (too many plants for the space), but the buds are quite dense and frosty and starting to get some real nice color. I will pick two to reveg and make some seeds from. They will make some really good outcross lines.

I think the Blue Dream is taking over my room smell wise. It is so sweet and sticky it really overwhelms when I open the tent. That and I think my filter on the Blue Dream tent is toast.

Tried the skunk quick dry last night. Wow. What she is lacking in size she sure makes up for in strength. Now to decide how long to let them go. They are all starting to get cloudy but still appear to be packing on some size. Maybe next weekend at 9 weeks?

One last peak at the Blue Dream. After lights out tonight they will not be back on. Harvest will be Saturday night when I get back from the last couple days of hunting. I will try to remember to take a pic of each on its own before I chop them.

20201125_215925.jpg

One last peak at the Blue Dream. After lights out tonight they will not be back on. Harvest will be Saturday night when I get back from the last couple days of hunting. I will try to remember to take a pic of each on its own before I chop them.

20201125_215925.jpg
CigNv, I know that BD will be special looking at your full tent of buds. Good luck hunting.

There are some cloudy in the Blue Dream, I just don't think they stay cloudy very long until they go to amber. The test bud was pretty strong with just enough euphoria and a little, but not too much couch lock, so right about were I think it needs to be. I will be harvesting them shortly. I weighed the bud that I snipped off Wednesday night. It is down to 77 grams already. Interesting that it shed that much water that quick. The soil is still a bit damp, so the rest of the plants are likely still close to their live weight.

I am thinking likely next weekend for the Skunk.

I only saw a doe with a couple fawns hunting, but I got a good one on the opener so I have the meat I need in the freezer for the year. I will head back up next Friday night for one more morning hunt Saturday then pack up camp and bring back the camper for the season.

Back
Top Bottom