Cig’s Mars Hydro TSL 2000 x2 With Several Different Strains In Soil

Cig, Im asking the same question in the Growers Lounge, gathering up responses. I will be deciding on defoliation approach soon.

Sweet, I will have to swing over there and tag along.

I also did a quick search and found this. For now just kinda trimming a bit like it says.

The Diesel and Cookies both are still not getting that much more cloudy, but getting more and more amber. Looks like both of these may go mostly right from clear to amber, or are spending so little time cloudy that I am not really noticing it. So I will likely end both of them this weekend as well. All 4 done at 9 weeks from seed. Be interesting to see what these can do if I have the nutes right throughout the whole grow. I will have to run them again after I run my nute comparison grow ... more news on that plan later in another journal.

Seeds look mostly like they are not attached any more and appear to be sitting loose in the calyx on most, so they are likely good to go at 5 weeks from pollination. I will drop the 1st two seeds I got in a week or so and see how those go. 1 Diesel and 1 Diesel x Black Rose. If they sprout, the 5 week ones will be mostly good for sure.

Seeing lots of conflicting info about defoliation from almost stripping all but the last two or four fan leaves on each bud site when starting flower, and then removing all fans leaves at 3 weeks, all the way to doing nothing at all.

Since I just shy of lollipopped one Drunken Gorilla and have not done anything to the other yet other then pull a few leaves not getting light or yellowing and removing everything that is less than 6" from the pot, I think I will leave them both as is and see how it goes.

The rest of the Diesel. 83 grams wet. For 206 grams total wet of this one.

When trimming the branch with most of the seeds a few fell right out. High Hope's I will have some good ones.

20200418_152150.jpg20200418_152204.jpg

@CigNv I've really enjoyed your journal so far. It sucks sometimes when questions go unanswered but you seem to have a good handle on growing. Congrats on your harvests so far. I'm excited to get my first good harvest. I'll eventually want to be able to produce some seeds too. Producing some auto seeds is on my agenda as well. How many seeds total did you end up getting?

Thanks!

Not too big of a deal and there are a lot of incredible grows on here. Pretty much most of my answers I have been able to find on here, so in a way I did get answers.

I haven't picked the seeds out of the buds yet. So far I haven't seen any at all in the Cookies, but all three of the others have at least a few, to maybe a dozen or so. I will likely pick most of them out tomorrow.

Thank you!

Not a massive amount, but if I averaged it out across the 8 plants per light I am looking to run in it is just a little over 1 gram per watt so I cant complain considering the issues I had with nutes early on. The Dr. Seeds nutrient mix sure was easy to use and balanced things out quite nice. I have been using it since I got it 2 weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom