Masking that smell?

aussie bud

Just wondering what you guys are using for the smell coming from your plants? what sort of filter and fan combo? If you could send me a pm with a link to the one you guys use to give me some ideas. I only have a couple of plants in a grow tent so wont need anything too heavy duty. TIA:thanks:

I'll use my first post to help out a fellow aussie lol

Easiest way to kill smell is grow stuff that don't smell . That solves the problem but eventually you'll want to try different strains and some stink to high hell. This poses numerous problems if your grow is a stealth situation.

Simplest solution is a carbon scrubber, but the manufacturers won't say that when your humidity rises above 65% they don't work real well.

Ventilation is always designed around the grow room you have, the type of system you intend to run ie: split system, single system, size of grow space, mpa etc.

I'm happy to crunch some numbers with you but you have given very little information to work with.

Update: All sorted Bought a big inline fan and a big carbon filter. probly a bit overkill but theres no smell anymore, works great

Not trying to be negative but a big fan in a small growroom = big problems.

Back
Top Bottom