Mass(boston)

arizonabudski

is it possible to fully grow and bud a plant outside in the area of boston. the summer season is not that long and i dont know if there the temp will stay high enough during the long nights needed to bud a plant, as i recall last time i check my area doesnt get 12+ hours of darkness untill it gets too cold at night? so is it possible to fully grow and bud a outdoor plant in the greater boston area?

With the right genetics, yes it is possible to grow in Boston. You'll want a short flowering Indica that finishes in fewer than 60 days.

My guess is your biggest problem will be light during your dark period. Lot's of street lights etc. in a big city like Boston.

I've had friends grow in northern Wisconsin before with no problem. There are a few growers here from Michigan who have to bring their plants inside at the end of fall. I suspect they didn't have the right genetics.

There's a lot of people in The Bean, man. I hope you hide that thing good. I'm about an hour north of Boston myself.

i mean i am in a small town jusst outside of boston, privact isnt much of a problem. plus the street lights wont be an issue in my back yard, both good points tho. only problem is i am afraid of the cold nights come september/october where there is 12+ hours of light. THANKS FOR THE HELP, i guess ill try to find the right strain

Yep, I live in Colorado and have ordered two different shipments. They both arrived in 10 days or less. I grew Mandala Seeds Satori my first grow. Going to harvest tomorrow.

I started the Speed Queen about two weeks ago and they look great. Much more robust than the Satori.

I ordered from these guys (sponsors of 420 mag.com). Comes in a plain white envelope.

Mandala Seeds Satori

That's the link for Satori, look around for Speed Queen.

I did order them to my house. I live in Colorado where it's semi-legal. In Taxachusettes, I would probably order them to a friends house.

You might want to look into other seed banks as well. I know Mandala Seeds is an up and comer. I love the way my Satori looks. I also love how my Speed Queen has taken off in two weeks.

I was a tiny bit nervous ordering seeds to my house, but the Feds don't seem to be messing with anyone here in Colorado. I'm only growing six plants, so I think I'm under the radar.

The seeds come in a little envelope that looks like someone just sent you a letter. I've done it twice without problems. Getting ready to order some more seeds tomorrow. I'm not worried at all.

No, just regular seeds. Read through Mandala's website. They won't do feminized. They have a very good website on how to grow.

I F up the first time by fertilizing them. They are doing much better now without any ferts.

is it possible to fully grow and bud a plant outside in the area of boston. the summer season is not that long and i dont know if there the temp will stay high enough during the long nights needed to bud a plant, as i recall last time i check my area doesnt get 12+ hours of darkness untill it gets too cold at night? so is it possible to fully grow and bud a outdoor plant in the greater boston area?
I grow northern lights, and outside it finishes in 7 or 8 weeks. if you get them out about the middle of may, they should start budding about the last of july, and finish by last of sept. Over on rt #1, there's a bunch of good spots !! But i'm sure there's better places. I don't know what quality the soil is over there . When i was driving truck, i stayed in motels on rt. 1 and i was thinking what a nice place to put in a few plants. But shit, i grew 4 plants, in a busy bar parking lot !! Fuc---g drunks can't see or smell !! Ha !! Just keep away from any place where the dark period will be violated, ie headlights, streetlights etc. . I'm to old now, to get to my spots, but i know how to grow outside. Good luck !!:reading420magazine:

I don't see why not. Your plants will be awfully big, and you'll have a hard time finding a space/light for them to grow inside. I don't think you'll have to though.

Should be able to do the whole thing outside.

Back
Top Bottom