MassGrows Takes On COB LEDs

Just do some digging n see if anyone's used it on your strain before, make sure you know what's in there too. A lot of times these things are marketed well but can be problematic in the real world! Hope something works for you though! I've been curious about adding something like that into my grow as well

Day 41: Ended up buying the ChaChing NPK booster by Fox Farm and used it on Monday. Used 6 Gallons of RO water and 4 Teaspoons total, the bottle recommended 1 tsp per Gallon, but everyone knows less is more! PH'd to 6.7 and PPM was 30. Girls responded well and are looking great. Don't think I'll be feeding them the ChaChing anymore just cause it's the start of Week 6 tomorrow. Also another feeding coming tomorrow with just the Big Bloom Supplement. Temperature and Humidity are under control, I am no longer running a 900 Watt Dehumidifier and Temps are steady at 72 Degrees and 40-50% RH.

420-magazine-mobile2071249291.jpg

420-magazine-mobile439942477.jpg

Pineapple Express

420-magazine-mobile579401669.jpg

Chemdog in the Back

420-magazine-mobile1532704921.jpg

Glueberry

420-magazine-mobile1376073835.jpg

420-magazine-mobile640547364.jpg

Blue Dream

420-magazine-mobile1408128739.jpg

420-magazine-mobile787508942.jpg

MG, ladies look like a frosty Christmas dream!!! . Glad I can be along for the ride on the frostiness express!!! I hope my one lil gal can be anything gigantic of which your chem dawg has become is!!!! Not really tying to jump all in n over ur journal....but here's my lil chem dawg @ 39 days old...bee...trying to keep her growin nice n low w/o being too overly aggressively anything unless needed....can't decide whether to top her or not¿¿. I know it'll giver'er more tops and what have you but I figure she'll maybe lemme know if I should or not here with in a week or two or three....
420-magazine-mobile435452750.jpg
420-magazine-mobile124506496.jpg
420-magazine-mobile378310619.jpg
420-magazine-mobile281911763.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1790278027.jpg

MG, ladies look like a frosty Christmas dream!!! . Glad I can be along for the ride on the frostiness express!!! I hope my one lil gal can be anything gigantic of which your chem dawg has become is!!!! Not really tying to jump all in n over ur journal....but here's my lil chem dawg @ 39 days old...bee...trying to keep her growin nice n low w/o being too overly aggressively anything unless needed....can't decide whether to top her or not¿¿. I know it'll giver'er more tops and what have you but I figure she'll maybe lemme know if I should or not here with in a week or two or three....
420-magazine-mobile435452750.jpg
420-magazine-mobile124506496.jpg
420-magazine-mobile378310619.jpg
420-magazine-mobile281911763.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1790278027.jpg

Appreciate it Slim! I did top my Chemdog but she didnt grow like yours, you doing a lot of training and looks awesome! I'd just keep doing what you're doing and just get ready for the stretch haha she's the tallest in the garden now.

Those LEDs are kicking butt for you man! Nice selection of nutes too.

Appreciate it Slim! I did top my Chemdog but she didnt grow like yours, you doing a lot of training and looks awesome! I'd just keep doing what you're doing and just get ready for the stretch haha she's the tallest in the garden now.

Lmao....yeah she is and thanks....I've been trying to keep up with her...but those 6 hours while she's napping and I come home from work hours later she sure does seem to act like she standing on stilts or something and I was gonna try to keep up the defoliating on her but can't seem to find much of a reason to when I can just tuck some leaves if needed and just bend over and tie down...and I'm waiting on my lil water cooling block in the mail to get here so I can make a mini water chiller to drop down the water temp a couple few more degrees...and debating on if I should fill my 20lb co2 tanks or not or just keep making it myself cause if and when I make I can make it last twice as long as a bottle and I sealed up the co2 and dropped a air stone inside on low low setting and seems to be working pretty badass and better than I thought

420-magazine-mobile1038895391.jpg
anyone had or used this light b4...I'm thinking about ordering it and I think I like it and the specs better than I do the optic 4 or 6.... they come with MW drivers and I guess you get to pretty much let them know what you want and about how much power you want it to be and the area it'll be light roughly and they let you know what they can do or have I think or something of that sort the price is a lil bit cheaper...but I know you get what you pay for!!!... I think they make the Duolux 600

420-magazine-mobile1038895391.jpg
anyone had or used this light b4...I'm thinking about ordering it and I think I like it and the specs better than I do the optic 4 or 6.... they come with MW drivers and I guess you get to pretty much let them know what you want and about how much power you want it to be and the area it'll be light roughly and they let you know what they can do or have I think or something of that sort the price is a lil bit cheaper...but I know you get what you pay for!!!... I think they make the Duolux 600

It's called a LUMA-P6

Day 45: Fed the Girls Saturday morning with full strength Tiger Bloom, assuming that the Pineapple Express and Glueberry OG will come down in about 12-15 Days. The breeder recommends a flowering date between 55-58 Days for both strains but we'll be going according to Trichomes, I still can only see cloudy triches, no amber yet.

420-magazine-mobile2119959906.jpg

Pineapple Express

420-magazine-mobile1755170577.jpg

420-magazine-mobile301337688.jpg

420-magazine-mobile197867630.jpg

Glueberry OG

420-magazine-mobile1509305787.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2142500704.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1242190280.jpg

Chemdog

420-magazine-mobile1116850573.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1069574500.jpg

Blue Dream

420-magazine-mobile1168543559.jpg

420-magazine-mobile59998783.jpg

Clones are Getting Big, ended up giving one to my buddy so I have 6 now.

420-magazine-mobile1217815841.jpg

What brand cob+diode light is that over pinapple express again? Looking at getting one to cover a 5x5 area and currently looking at max blooms x8 plus.

Optic 4 Covers a 3.5x3.5 dishing out 980 umol/s it uses CXB 3090 but offer a customizable COB setup. They use 5 watt Bridgelux and Epistar Diodes and the company has an Optic 1/2/4/6/8 but I'd recommend the 6 or 8 to cover a 5x5. Love the results under these LEDs so far, Super Fat, Sticky, Frosty, Dank nugs everywhere!!

Its too bad the Optic 8 doesn't have many or any 5 w diodes. Looks like the optic 6 is more for me. But with that price (750.00) vs. Max blooms x8 plus...... why not just go with max bloom? Do they not use bridgelux or epistar diodes and Cree cobs? Their x8 plus is at 800w for $399.99 vs. Optic 6 600w for $750.00. I need 2, so 800.00 vs. 1500.00. Is a big deal. Interested to hear from anyone that knows led's. Including u maxgrows. I want the best of best in LED, but cannot get too damn pricy. Lol

Im gonna run 2 led's and 2 1000w HPS to do a full compare over 3 grow cycles. Depending on average dry weigjt winner.... im going to go full steam ahead with winning lights and never look back, so y
This is a one time sink or swim deal with me. Oh, and max bloom aslso has a 5 year warranty and 90 no questions return policy. Advice?

I have 2 optic 4's blowing up a 5x5 tent and am loving them so far.

With that said, just came across this website which appears to be selling the exact Optic 4 & Optic 6 under a different brand and significantly cheaper ??

SunPlusLED | United States

I emailed Weston at Optic LED on this just now and asked what the deal with this was. Just thought I'd throw this out there...

True that. M7ch cheaper. Makes me wonder what these max bloom led lights are and if they are cree, bridgelux etc. Becuasr they are even cheap and also appear to be knockoffs of optic 6

By the way. I see you created a profile just to troll me on Sunplus which i dont appreciate (most uneducated folk might listen to ur bullshit). I understand 420mag accpects sunplus as a sponsor (and i appreciate all that 420mag does for real people) but please dont troll and tell me Optic and Sunplus are better to push sponsers and business. I get enough bull shit advise based on advertizing or marketing in every day life. I dont need fake profiles telling me what and how to buy based on their own adgenda. I need real advise from real people who have real results/advise. Not some dick or tom that wants to push a product. You make us look like the pharmaceutical market, dick. Which the real people like me despise!

By the way. I see you created a profile just to troll me on Sunplus which i dont appreciate (most uneducated folk might listen to ur bullshit). I understand 420mag accpects sunplus as a sponsor (and i appreciate all that 420mag does for real people) but please dont troll and tell me Optic and Sunplus are better to push sponsers and business. I get enough bull shit advise based on advertizing or marketing in every day life. I dont need fake profiles telling me what and how to buy based on their own adgenda. I need real advise from real people who have real results/advise. Not some dick or tom that wants to push a product. You make us look like the pharmaceutical market, dick. Which the real people like me despise!

Was this directed to me ? If so I don't know where this is coming from haha

High Massman, Just found your journal. Some awesome looking ladies you have there. It's a pleasure just looking at them. Hopefully, I'll find your next journal before you're about finished. Great job!

Back
Top Bottom