Master, hindu, afghan kush... need help.

sm0ke

Im going to be placing an order soon for some new genetics...

i wanted to add one of the few strains i mentioned to the cart..

this WILL be a personal/semi-professional grow op. (legal grow op might i add).

im looking for something kush (master, hindu and afghan kush mostly but open to new ideas).

potency and quality are top concern (medical use)...yield is also important but willing to part with yield for better quality/potency.

im seeking something pretty stable and not looking for any knockoffs (ie nirvana's master or hindu kush, etc.)

which one of the 3 strains would be best?

if master kush which one? dutch passion? white label (sensi)? homegrown, black label etc?

if hindu should i go with sensi? homergrown? other?

if afghan what breeder? world of seeds?

i considered bubba kush but greenhouse makes me cringe... any/all help appreciated.

Out of those three if I had to choose I would grow Hindu Kush. I got hold of some Hindu Kush a few months back that was so good. I am a medical patient and have tried many Kush strains because I prefer Kush to all other strains. Afghan Kush, and also Master Kush, are very good strains but I prefer the Hindu Kush when it is grown well. The buds are dense and smell unique and it is extremely potent. The smell of cured Hindu Kush is so good my mouth waters just thinking about it. I think out of those three I would pick Hindu Kush, Afghan Kush second, and Master Kush third. The only way to find out which breeder has the best genetics is to try each one. Seeds are expensive and it is a big risk but the reward for bringing new genetics to the table is great. I think of it this way. Even if I buy a seed and it turns out to be male I don't consider it a loss. Keep the pollen so in the future you can make new crosses. Growing from clones is great and its a good thing, but it is limiting. Also, look into Sour Kush. That is the plant I am growing right now. Seems to be very bug resistant and can take in a lot of water.

Back
Top Bottom