Master Kush

motox683

The name speaks for itself :] let me know if you want any info on the strain or a smoke report

1681.jpg

3400.jpg

2471.jpg

Nice nugs I had the pleasure of smoking it once. For me it was a thick smoke through a blunt (what isn't;) and an almost birch flavor to the this one. Good dense and a couch lock after 2 hits for intermediate smokers. I was very lucky to find someone with it. An 8 out of 10 for me. Again this is just my opinion

About a year ago I had the awesome opportunity to try some of this Master Kush strain that a friend grew and it was amazing, and looked just like this. Amazing stuff for sure.

Very good stuff. I have some right now myself its very good ill upload pictures sometime to this forum and my profile. VERY good strain. Strong, keeps me laying in the same spot for a good time then i realize i need to go lol. Has a medium- High-low odor scent. So if your with someone who you want to be kept a secret, make sure the smoke is covered by a different scent or blown somewhere where it wont be smelled by someone. i noticed after just spraying my room from coming back in that it still stinks. Its dank shit.

I was fortunate enough to get my hands on an eighth a few months back . No doubt about it, some of the best bud I ever smoked if not thee best. Stoned before I exhaled and continued to get stronger for the next 30 minutes and made me extremely content/happy, easily lasted 6 hours plus. Great pine taste as well that stuck with me about an hour or so and left my lips tingling(very strange)..

Back
Top Bottom