Mazar

Akornpatch

This is one of my all time favorite pics from a friend's back yard. :headbanger:

Outdoor organic Mazar from Oregon. :bongrip:

nDeep_Mazar_May.jpg

Akornpatch said:
This is one of my all time favorite pics from a friend's back yard. :headbanger:

Outdoor organic Mazar from Oregon. :bongrip:

nDeep_Mazar_May.jpg

im really interested in this plant at the min do you know how well this plant does indoors??????????:hmmmm:

With very high levels of THC (on par with White Widow), it produces a very nice up high stoned. The plant is highly consistent and has a great taste.

INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor
TYPE Mix
PLANT HEIGHT Short, Christmas tree like
FLOWERING TIME 7/8 Weeks
HARVEST YIELD 150-250g Indoor

With very high levels of THC (on par with White Widow), it produces a very nice up high stoned. The plant is highly consistent and has a great taste.

INDOOR / OUTDOOR Indoor
TYPE Mix
PLANT HEIGHT Short, Christmas tree like
FLOWERING TIME 7/8 Weeks
HARVEST YIELD 150-250g Indoor

thanks akorn i didnt get to read all info i only got the very end of it ive never grown this strain before they are 6 weeks old now i got 10 going and they are very consistent and very big and bushy they are going on 12/12 soon but thanks for the info::allgood:

Oh yeah! :adore:

I was getting the Mazar a couple of years back since a buddy of mine was growing it at the time.

Mazar is super-duper stoney and my guy used to tell me that it was very easy to grown and great for the indoor garden.

I have a couple of photos but have not figured out how to post them on this site. Any input would be appreciated. They will blow you away!

Thanks!

I can't say enough good things about the Mazar. For an Indica, it is a very heady, energetic high.

The history of this strain is very interesting and dates back hundreds or maybe even thousands of years.

It comes from the Mazar al Sharif region of Afghanistan and a couple of Dutch explorers paid hell to get it's seeds back to Holland for breeding and refining.

Thanks again. I hope that it encourages some folks to grow it and enjoy it like I did.

Back
Top Bottom