Medical Marijuana Entrepreneurs Aren't All For Legalizing Weed Via Prop. 19

I've been in this world for a long enough time to see when money is fueling the fear I hope everyone will let the fear pass them and just vote the facts whatever they may be and we will be better for it. I'll be honest I'm better off if prop 19 does not pass I will be way better off me and my family are just moving and Without a doubt I will live a better life and make more if the MMJ program stays as it is. No matter where I live I DONT WANT MONEY want freedom and now this has been a long time coming. Save your vote and vote to improve 19 not to stop it it will push us back years. You can quote me whatever this is silly I'm asking all of you look at the facts. If the facts say vote no vote no I'm just asking people get educated and not vote out of fear it makes us look like paranoid stoners.

I mean seriously we can't even round up the illegal immigrants in this country successfully you really think there gonna come after us. How I gotta hear this ? I'm really high and need a laugh ready set go...........please this should be good I can't wait. I mean really probably over 10 million smokers just in Cali alone we can't catch all the I migrants that come to the US but we will catch you if you grow a pot plant ah sure I'll be at my front door waiting. Come on people I'm gonna need more help than this it's still some crazy crap I hear no facts just hypothetical crap. When you compare it with previous cases they have nothing to stand on it's all crazy fear if I didn't know better I would think this was a FOX forum and Glenn Beck is the fact checker. We Know better than this people we are not scared freaks are we? Push things or you will be pushed it's the way of the world!!!! Make a name or someone will make a name of you let's GO we are not this stupid are we?

God can b a smokescreen for greed and other things evil. God is a diversion, an excuse, a rationalization for the most horrible sins. I dont believe Sarah is a real christian, she reads a different bible than the one I read...

Because God says so sounds to me just like it did coming from my mother...questionable....

I love your openness and willing to listen MAMA you are a true warrior and damm good artist I might add. I'm really liking where we are going with this! it seems a few are at least seeing both sides. I'm really about that, nothing can be all good even if the intentions are but let's discuss it. I can and have been wrong many many times but it not about that I don't care about that. It's about the progress forward period there was a time when MMJ wasn't good enough but we saw past the fear I hope we can once again. Shit should I use that word HOPE should I even have any? This is getting scary!

If you have no answer your pissing in the wind, what is your solution none and it's me who has a problem,,,, shah as if exactly why I'm done here nothing but nothing no answers you can't complain if you have a bullshit solution and your style is week. We have to come better than that exactly why we lose all the fucking time. Piss poor planning promotes nothing but piss poor performances with piss poor information.....:cheer:

So who is your golden child messiah for the future?

Honestly probably Obama in the second term if he can make it that long.....it seems like so many are pissed at him about nonsense. I'm cool with any one that doesn't like him for his policies but really it's more like things haven't turned around fast enough and that's what people are pissed about. I mean not until the other day did some of the health care bill from his administration take affect. I'm going to go out on a limb and say his tax policies are not affecting the majority here......the majority. I think the biggest thing that nobody wants to hear is that we were in really bad shape from the previous administration. Has he done some of the same things as bush YES most defiantly and some things even worse but I do think he is very smart. I want the smart guy democrat, republican, tea bagger what ever the smart guy. Look around folks there is not that many in Washington to begin with period. Two it's politics and just like in poker you can't show your real hand...or shouldn't (if you act like a bunch of racist crazy gun crazed freaks people will laugh and should......follow the constitution that's a joke we fucked that up long ago) where were you tea baggers when shit was getting flushed down the tubes 30 years ago when I was a child, my social security has been spent long ago. Has Obama fucked some things up YES for sure. Not like it was, are they still raiding dispensaries yes THAT PISSES ME OFF, are we still in Iraq and Afghanistan yes and won't be out soon "W" knew that as did everyone else....what should he do? That shit over there is a mess no matter how you slice it....once again elections do have consequences when it comes to the direction a nation will take. For us individually just as much so just more subtly and sometimes take decades to play out fully. I wanted so much more from this president (probably to much like a lot of people)but then reality hit me just like I'm sure it hit him. In short WHO KNOWS I give up but for now I'm ok with Barak because it's not like we have a real choice and we never will until there is campaign finance reform. I mean real who spends 500 million to get into a job that pays 400,000 unless there is some crooked shit going on.....a duty to serve my ass!

Oh yeah kinda where I was a going with that was HELL YES ON PROP 19 let's stir the pot I had a friend in Louisiana and he always told me......you can't cook shit if you don't stir the pot....WE MUST CONTINUE THE FIGHT even if prop19 passes it will be more work to keep it. Look at 215 no one thought it would work but 14 years later would any one in Cali give it back.......NO! Is it perfect NO but what is I could find something wrong with anything and who can't if they have half a brain. What 19 does is shake a subject up that the government likes to ignore(all of them) it makes them deal with the issue that this prohibition is unsustainable. It places the Feds on the defense and places them is a awkward position where they can't ignore what the voters have put in place but they really want to REALLY REALLY bad. Any time it's brought up ......next question....not this time and look around California is not the only one talking about it just the first. The thing that's hard to over look is the lies over the last 80 years and there lies the problem. Someone needs to educate the president and his staff truthfully but you could never even get close. Honestly I think Obama has laid back on this and that's why there is so much momentum for it.......I see that as undercover reform because believe me 3 years ago this could never have happened. Look at the republicans right now they're foaming at the mouth to crack some pot heads. Who is the next messiah ????I don't know I just look at the other options and cringe.

If The price of freedom is eternal vigilance it explains why we have few left we have sat back and watched things happen like we have no say........vote the shit in then they have to react....then we react. People why do you think

Honestly probably Obama in the second term if he can make it that long.....it seems like so many are pissed at him about nonsense. I'm cool with any one that doesn't like him for his policies but really it's more like things haven't turned around fast enough and that's what people are pissed about. I mean not until the other day did some of the health care bill from his administration take affect. I'm going to go out on a limb and say his tax policies are not affecting the majority here......the majority. I think the biggest thing that nobody wants to hear is that we were in really bad shape from the previous administration. Has he done some of the same things as bush YES most defiantly and some things even worse but I do think he is very smart. I want the smart guy democrat, republican, tea bagger what ever the smart guy. Look around folks there is not that many in Washington to begin with period. Two it's politics and just like in poker you can't show your real hand...or shouldn't (if you act like a bunch of racist crazy gun crazed freaks people will laugh and should......follow the constitution that's a joke we fucked that up long ago) where were you tea baggers when shit was getting flushed down the tubes 30 years ago when I was a child, my social security has been spent long ago. Has Obama fucked some things up YES for sure. Not like it was, are they still raiding dispensaries yes THAT PISSES ME OFF, are we still in Iraq and Afghanistan yes and won't be out soon "W" knew that as did everyone else....what should he do? That shit over there is a mess no matter how you slice it....once again elections do have consequences when it comes to the direction a nation will take. For us individually just as much so just more subtly and sometimes take decades to play out fully. I wanted so much more from this president (probably to much like a lot of people)but then reality hit me just like I'm sure it hit him. In short WHO KNOWS I give up but for now I'm ok with Barak because it's not like we have a real choice and we never will until there is campaign finance reform. I mean real who spends 500 million to get into a job that pays 400,000 unless there is some crooked shit going on.....a duty to serve my ass!

Oh yeah kinda where I was a going with that was HELL YES ON PROP 19 let's stir the pot I had a friend in Louisiana and he always told me......you can't cook shit if you don't stir the pot....WE MUST CONTINUE THE FIGHT even if prop19 passes it will be more work to keep it. Look at 215 no one thought it would work but 14 years later would any one in Cali give it back.......NO! Is it perfect NO but what is I could find something wrong with anything and who can't if they have half a brain. What 19 does is shake a subject up that the government likes to ignore(all of them) it makes them deal with the issue that this prohibition is unsustainable. It places the Feds on the defense and places them is a awkward position where they can't ignore what the voters have put in place but they really want to REALLY REALLY bad. Any time it's brought up ......next question....not this time and look around California is not the only one talking about it just the first. The thing that's hard to over look is the lies over the last 80 years and there lies the problem. Someone needs to educate the president and his staff truthfully but you could never even get close. Honestly I think Obama has laid back on this and that's why there is so much momentum for it.......I see that as undercover reform because believe me 3 years ago this could never have happened. Look at the republicans right now they're foaming at the mouth to crack some pot heads. Who is the next messiah ????I don't know I just look at the other options and cringe.

If The price of freedom is eternal vigilance it explains why we have few left we have sat back and watched things happen like we have no say........vote the shit in then they have to react....then we react. People why do you think

FAIL. lol

FAIL. lol

WEAK! Was that a queef OR WHAT ?......:slide:

PASS PASS PASS PASS your ass!

Like I said discuss facts and most peoples argument comes down to "I'm gonna run my mouth about what pisses me off and that's all that matters". Everyone has some valid points...... I'll be the first to agree when it comes to concerns about good intentioned legislation being twisted around against us. That's our job as citizens to make sure that doesn't happen if we sit back and let things get warped who's fault is that? When have politicians ever not tried to do that?....that could be why they're all lawyers. Peace Out!

I still find no reason to vote yes... and the more times the gov. violates the laws as they are now makes my vote no even stronger. To give these jerks the power... is boarderline stupid!

NO REASON so more rights than you have now is not reason enough for you....I fail to see that logic......it's your choice to be miss informed and vote NO like I said I'm done arguing with children. I haven't heard ONE reason besides FEAR to vote no maybe If your so scared you should just not vote???? I think Z Germans are watching sHHHHHH!

I Haven't heard one good reason besides fear and greed to vote NO on 19 I'm finished you win vote NO if you wish greedy fucks!!!!!

It affects me 0, I'm voting YES as will at least 100 of my friends and family who can actualy look at the law and look at it with out being so fearful They might lose a few dollars.

They might do this they might do that shit is seriously WEAK you keep them from doing those things by voting and remaining active in the legislature. The ignorance I hear on these forums is scary. You all know damm well if we all stopped working towards this fight today the FEDS would take that and run with it till we were back in the 30's.

THE DR IS OUT

I still find no reason to vote yes... and the more times the gov. violates the laws as they are now makes my vote no even stronger. To give these jerks the power... is boarderline stupid!

The jerks you CONTROL you are a citizen in this country you vote YES?
Write to them Constantly don't stop continue to do nothing and nothing will be done!!!!!

I have more rights as a patient than I would as a rec smoker. Sorry not buying it. I live in cali and giving the rights to prohibitionist to regulate tax and ban as they see fit does no one any good. Also as it is now... less than an oz in a ticket and that is it. But I know the people here in cali and they are going to land themselves in jail by the hordes as they will think it is a free for all. A certain few will get rich off of the fact that concervitive counties and cities will have an outright ban... and if you have kids they will fight to take them away as they feel you pose a danger to them. Sorry promote your out of state theories somewhere else and leave us Cali people alone.

I have more rights as a patient than I would as a rec smoker. Sorry not buying it. I live in cali and giving the rights to prohibitionist to regulate tax and ban as they see fit does no one any good. Also as it is now... less than an oz in a ticket and that is it. But I know the people here in cali and they are going to land themselves in jail by the hordes as they will think it is a free for all. A certain few will get rich off of the fact that concervitive counties and cities will have an outright ban... and if you have kids they will fight to take them away as they feel you pose a danger to them. Sorry promote your out of state theories somewhere else and leave us Cali people alone.

You fail to realize I'm from Cali and live there, I work in Missouri so get educated. Who controls your rights now??? Your sadly and poorly mistaken.....the Feds will still bust your shit so keeping things as is does nothing to move us forward.

19 does not affect 215 how do spew that and feel good about yourself.....?

you still want to keep toking grannys illegal? really? why again?
with no more probable cause, grower arrests will plummet and with the $100 parking ticket for users under 21, I cant for the life of me see why you, or any, rational person could still be against it....

I was explaining to my mom some of the FUD im reading from stoners against 19 on this site, and she was very sad and shocked to hear any pot heads would be foolish enough to believe the hype and not vote for legalization.

every sinlge thing i read about 19, and every discussion i have about it with teachers, retirees, clergy and LEO makes me even more sure the right thing to do is vote yes.

I don't care (overmuch) if someone gets rich from selling legal cannabis. I'd prefer that 1000 people come out a little ahead instead of five hitting the Jamaican Jackpot (so to speak), but I have reason to hope that enough consumers in the state of California will put their money where their conscience is to see that if a few do come out on top, that it will be because they did the right things, in the right way, for the right reasons and NOT because they entered the arena with a bigger bankroll. (But then, again... I still have a small hope that people will snap out of it and stop feeding the monster that is Wal*Mart.)

What I DO care about... What I do hope is that soon as soon can be, that people won't have to face the possibility of spending 16-36 months in jail if they get caught growing even ONE plant in the state of CA.

I'm guessing that even those who are loudly proclaiming that they will vote against Prop19 don't want to be in such a situation.

Which, well... It confuses the sh*t out of me.

The interesting things about probable cause that someone (was that you, SnowBender?) brought up - how it's going to be quite difficult to convince a jury that the ounce and a half that you had stashed could possibly "smell like more than an ounce," or how it would be equally difficult to convince them that you must be using too much electricity, have bought too many lamps, or whatever for a 25-square foot garden and that that was how they "knew" you had a 50-square foot one, for example - just add to my confusion.

A lot less people will go to jail. period. That's a BIG reason to vote yes.

More like a HUGE reason!

Get off the couch and legalize weed November 2nd.

A lot less people will go to jail. period. That's a BIG reason to vote yes.

Sorry brother... you need to get your facts right... people are going to jail for having more than an oz in their posesion... with prop19 it will not change and may in fact go up as people are people and think that they have a right to do as they please. Also the fact that the prohibitionist will be in control they will be out in full force making sure people are fallowing the rules... so your statement is flawed.

Also the new law in effect decriminalizes oz. or less now... so why have this prop?????

Back
Top Bottom