Medical Marijuana Stash

Thepurplem0nkey

Since I posted in a thread about my stash, I figured I might as well take a picture of what I've got. No crying about the size of my pictures. I'm half blind and I see them better bigger. If you dont like it, leave this thread :p

THis is what's left of my Afgooey Indica Hash

JuneAfgooeyHash.jpg

This black and mild is stuffed not with nasty tobaco, but with deliscous, wholesome Sour Apple sativa marijuana. That 1/3 joint is a combo of purple weeds.

JuneBluntAndRoach.jpg

What's left of my 8th of Northern Lights #5. Some strong stuff!

JuneNorthernLights5Nugs.jpg

Some Purple Cream nugs. THe smell of this weed is unbelievable. It smells like fresh cream and strawberrys, I've never smelt this kind of pot before. WHen you inhale the smoke, its as if the smoke itself has been screened through a waterfall of fresh dairy cream. Go's down smooth, and has the distinct taste of sweet cream and strawberrys.

JunePurpleCreamNugs.jpg

Half ounce of that good Purple Cream

JunePurpleCreamJar.jpg

Jug O' Sativa (Maui Wowie) tincture. There is exactly One Cup left. There was about a fluid ounce, maybe a bit less due to evaporation, to begin with. I poured my grandfather a nice jug of the stuff, should last him a few months. THe rest I wiull let sit, and use medicinaly as needed. I didnt snap a picture of my other tincture, it's vodka and Indica (Purple strain), but pretty much looks the same.

JuneSativaTincture.jpg

Orange Krush Keif. REALLY spices up a bowl. I sprinkle a little bit of this goodness on top of a nug and DAMN, I'm set. THeres about a gram here.

JuneOrangeKrushKeif.jpg

The awesomely potent Sour Deisel h20 (water) hash. This picture doesnt do it justice. THat hash isnt solid like it appears, its EXTREMELY gooeyt and pliable. I shaped it into that square to retain moisture and prevent leaving hash residue in it's container. It's almost an oil, it's that gooey in consistency. Id say it's 70% moisture, the rest solid, thats how gooey it is.

JuneSourDeiselh20Hash.jpg

-PM

You're making my mouth water PM, you lucky bastard! :goof:

Its one thing to see it and be jealous/happy for you... its another when you know you can obtain the same stuff anytime you want... BUT YOU HAVE NO MONEY TO DO SO! damn i need a job...:icon_roll

Thank you, thank you. Im not usualy this fortunate to have such a varied stash, but recent events have landed me a higher income lately, and I have been able to splurge in celebration.
And everyone should move to Cali man, the medicine is top notch. I recomend San Francisco!
-PM

nice stuff,but the last thing we need here is more people ;)
did you get that stuff up in SF or down in the LA area?purple cream,ever heard of it but that looks yum.how much did you pick up that half o for?looks really pricey.

James, I'm born, raised, and live in LA but I LOVE San Francisco AND their med pot scene. THe people are (by LA standards) frighteningly friendly, their laws liberal, and their seafood deliscous ;-)
ALl that stuff pictured is from Los Angeles however, not SF. THe half o cost me about 200 I think, It was one of their top strains, and I had already sampled and enjoyed their other purple strains being offered, I chose Purple Cream. Im GLAD I DID! Tastes extremely good. Im going to have to caporize some of this to get the full flavor.
-PM

MMM i want some of that stuff.How do they get it to taste like cream and strawberries?And arent you afraid now that buying bud from the clubs even for medicinal purposed is illegal?I hope CA doesnt start closing all the places down,that would suck.

arent you afraid now that buying bud from the clubs even for medicinal purposed is illegal
SOrry James, but medical marijuana is NOT illegal. I am a california citizen, and my state has voted to decriminalize marijuana for legitimate medical users. If a federal agency violates my civil rihts by arresting me, they will face a very determined and educated activist. Most likely they'd beatr me in the end, but if I were to cower in fear and allow people to trample on my civil rights, which seems to be the (disgusting) trend in America now a days, it would be a fucking disgrace to all that I believe in. Besides that fundamental belief, I simply can NOT remain in good health without the medicinal properties of marijuana. If vitamin E was made and illegal substrance, would you sit idly by and simply not ingest it? If you can understand that concept, then you will understand the mentality of medical marijuana patients.
-PM

I am located in the bay area dude!As well as a mmj patient.The fed's stated that marijuana is illegal,even under medicinal purposes,so i think patients in CA can now get arrested.I maybe wrong,but this is just what the news is saying and stuff.

James, nah, you're not wrong. BUt it's always been illegal under federal law. Arrest has ALWAYS been a possibility. I always keep my doctors recomendation on me, and I am prepared to defend my civil rights in court if need be.
-PM

isnt it legal for CA, meaning that state and local police cannot arrest you for it. But the feds can?

Back
Top Bottom