$$$: $230.00
Quality: W O W!
Enjoy

415BubKush01.jpg

415BubKush02.jpg

415BubKush03.jpg

415BubKush05.jpg

-PM

definately dank and dense but $230 is fucking outrageous...better have some gold-plated hairs on the bitch for that price

Looks like heavens buds ... But 230 .. Yea im with this guy^. Thats pretty crazy to pay for a half o.

Stl Bud said:
definately dank and dense but $230 is fucking outrageous...better have some gold-plated hairs on the bitch for that price

Those are some pretty heady looking nugs man. Thats not all that crazy... less than 60 an 8th.... I would gladly buy that.

Yeah, I'm not sure what the two posters above me are smoking, but a half ounce of top notch medicinal marijauna in the LA area, unless you belong to a co-op or something, runs about $250 a half ounce. I paid $230, which is actualy a "deal" compared to what I am usualy charged. I paid $260 for a half 0 of the top strain at another club, and frequently spend that much when I pick up half o's at the clubs in california (San Francisco is of course cheaper). The dispensary I go to is one of the largest dispensaries in the Valley, so their prices are representative of the clubs in my area, if not cheaper. Also, there ARE cheaper strains. I bought the best of the best, and just like any best of the best, I paid for it ;-)
-PM

$230 for half of bubba Kush in LA is a Great deal. When you add in the most co-ops wont even sell kush in anything other then 8ths at $70-$100 a 8th Getting a half for under $60 a 8th of kush is pretty good here.
THC always comes through

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Yeah, I'm not sure what the two posters above me are smoking, but a half ounce of top notch medicinal marijauna in the LA area, unless you belong to a co-op or something, runs about $250 a half ounce. I paid $230, which is actualy a "deal" compared to what I am usualy charged. I paid $260 for a half 0 of the top strain at another club, and frequently spend that much when I pick up half o's at the clubs in california (San Francisco is of course cheaper). The dispensary I go to is one of the largest dispensaries in the Valley, so their prices are representative of the clubs in my area, if not cheaper. Also, there ARE cheaper strains. I bought the best of the best, and just like any best of the best, I paid for it ;-)
-PM

Yup, $230 isn't at all out of the question, in fact, I will agree with PM here, for good bubba Kush out here, that is quite a deal, considering a lot of places would sell $70-$100 for an 1/8th of top shelf anything.

Peace and love, and damn that stuff looks tasty!

Yes, THC really had some good deals. THis was their most expensive strain, so others who can't afford even the 230 for a half have many affordable options for decent meds. THis Bubba Kush is EXCELLENT, I highly recomend it for anyone in the area. SX was right, this is VERY soothing medication. The nugs are dense and nicely shaped.
-PM

SX420 said:
$230 for a half of good kush is cheap! Espeacilly for how tasty these nugs look. They are pretty much flawless. Plus the high of kush is amazing. Great pain strain. Eases it very quickly, which in turn, makes me very happy. OG goes for around $250 a half. Totally worth it in my opinion.

Great pictures purple! Very detailed :cheesygrinsmiley: :adore:

Enjoy your meds

:peace:

I fully agree.

I guess im not on top of my medical prices then ... When your a medical MJ patient can you get your " prescriptions " paid for? Just like other pills and stuff ...

420, well, there are many answers to that question :)
FIrst, YES, I can have ounces of free meds....in a manner of speaking I guess. I am leagly allowed to grow 6 plants at a time. However, indivdual circumstances don't allow for me to grow my own meds at this point in time, and such is the case for many other med pot patients who are elderly, infirm, or have other circumstances prohibiting their growing their own meds.
Second....yes and no. Some people get discounts on their meds, such as people on social security or medicaid. I know THC has some of those options, but I'm willing to bet that they are one of the few who do this.
FInaly, NO, I have yet to encounter insurance that pays for medical marijuana. It probably has something to do with the conflicting federal and staet legalities, but sadly, medical marijuana patients pay regular prices for their medicine. Remember, medical marijuana patients DO NOT have a perscription to medical marijauna, although "perscription" is oftten used to descruibe a doctors "recomendation". It sounds like it's simply symantics, but there IS a difference. A doctor can write a perscription that any pharmacy can legaly fill, but for marijauna, a doctor can only recomend it's use, NOT perscribe it.
-PM

Back
Top Bottom