New Hash N' Weed

Thepurplem0nkey

Again, SOON I will be able to buy a better camera, maybe within the next 3 months (hopefully). But for now, these meager pictures just dont do the actual product justice, lemme tell ya! :p All theese goodies came from Trichome Healing in Van Nuys.

Here I have a gram of Caramello Hash. This is a slam dunk body high, I am extremely relaxed. Its a very dark/golden, moroccon flavored hash. My kind of hasish!

CaramelloHash1.jpg

CaramelloHash2.jpg

This second batch of pictures is of the new half ounce I picked up last night. This is Northern Lights X Blueberry, and it is VERY fresh!!! MOst of the bag was gigantic, dense, icky nugs. I broke it up to fit into smaller jars. THis is a 70% indica strain, and mixes two legendary and potent strains together, making an awesome tasting bud that is a real body number, with that tickle of sativa goodness for those seeking a relaxing, possibly night time highs. GOod for movies and trips where you might feel discomfort. I just smoked a bowl of the NLXBB with a nice sized chunk of Caramello, and let me tell you, my whole body feels like warm butter. My aches and pains are gone, every breath I enhale feels cool and filtered, and that slight head buzz has me in an extremely happy mood!

NLXBB1.jpg

NLXBB2.jpg

-PM

Yummy... I see you are an indica man too ;)

That hash looks just like some of the hash i get sometimes... Which is also Maroccan, but it feels more like a sativa dominant strain, almost no bodyload just happy smiling faces all around.

That's why i never buy it anymore :p
I love bodyload.

Mwahahahaha! ANd I still have about an 1/8th of that purple deisel left X_X THis week is going to be SO unproductive, I just know it!!! Oh, and I also forgot to mention I ALSO picked up a box of "AMsterdam Delights". Aparantly, this place just got a shipment of theese goodies in from the 'Dam. THey said they were incredible, so I bought a box. Lemme tell ya...I ate one at Medeivel Times last night, and holy shit they were strong! AN edibible INDICA for a change too! They were little caramels, wrapped in black foil. Tasted damn yummy too, and I usualy HATE eating weed. I didnt bother taking a pic of it thoguh, just little black foil wrapped candy.
-PM

Hehehe, same here dude...

My buddy will come over with my new hammer and spoon, and i'm going to pick up 6-10g of some good ol' hash, dunno what strain tho :(

The guy at the headshop also gave my buddy a broken hammer, so we'll use it for making another piece.

Indica Rules!

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Mwahahahaha! ANd I still have about an 1/8th of that purple deisel left X_X THis week is going to be SO unproductive, I just know it!!! Oh, and I also forgot to mention I ALSO picked up a box of "AMsterdam Delights". Aparantly, this place just got a shipment of theese goodies in from the 'Dam. THey said they were incredible, so I bought a box. Lemme tell ya...I ate one at Medeivel Times last night, and holy shit they were strong! AN edibible INDICA for a change too! They were little caramels, wrapped in black foil. Tasted damn yummy too, and I usualy HATE eating weed. I didnt bother taking a pic of it thoguh, just little black foil wrapped candy.
-PM

Didn't think you were an INDICA man Mr. PM.. your pics look great! Yep, get Indica.. get stupid! :peace: PINCH (IMC)

Amazing...

delicious goodies as always...........

I am indeed an Indica man. I do enjoy strong sativas (like g-13) for night time use when I am ready to get blasted and slowly drift into sleep.......but for daily use its all Indica!!!
-PM

wow that stuff looks good.when yall said u were eatin those candies at medieval times it reminded me of a funny story when my uncle got kicked out of there...lol...well ne ways my uncle is a real party kinda dude.hes always throwin parties and goin to his friedns house to sit back,drink,watch the gama,get drunk, and get a little wild.so ne ways he real crazy when he gets drunk and hes in there all pissed off with the service on their trip to orlando and he goes to the bathroom all drunk but takes a wrong turn and goes towards the kitchen and hes thinkin im gona kick the door open with my foot in the bathroom and he dus that and thinkin there is nobody in there(bathroom) he finds a bunch of cooks staring at him and gets kicked out.

LOL, your uncle sounds like a fun dude to hang around!
Here's a pic for ya'll to enjoy of the NLXBB weed (Plus my groin!) right after I bought it (courtesy of my caregiver and girlfriend, M0nkeys Bitch!).
NLXBB weed.JPG

-PM

Back
Top Bottom