New Purchase

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Dr. Possum, unfortunately, Washington is still fairly new to the med pot scene I believe, right? Give it some time......soon you will see these places pop up!
James, if you are going to a club in SF (And from someone who has frequented both the southern Cali and northern Cali clubs, SF has the FIENST selection and cheapest, so good choice there!), then by all means ASK the counter people how to smoke hash, they will be more than happy to explain and possibly demonstrate for you. Whenever I go into a club, Ill tell them I'm looking for a good indica, or on occasion, something that will put me to sleep. These people know what they are doing, and there's no shame in asking ;-) Think of the counter workers as pharmacists.....that know their meds!
Spty is right on with the hash. I like to pack a bowl of my favorite kush weed, and (depending on the type of hash you get of course) sprinkle some onto the weed or slice a slab off and put it on there. I also enjoy smoking hash by itself or mixing it with my weed and rolling a joint. You don't smoke hash, if it's alone or on top of weed, like you would normally smoke weed. Hash is very delicate (and flammable!). You TAP the hash with your lighter, ever so gently, until you see a spark. Once you see the spark on the hash, it is lit and you inhale the smoke and pass it around. Some hash is gooey, and begins to bubble like boiling water when you tap your lighter to it, melting and bonding all over your weed. MMM MMMM!
May I suggest that when in Frisco, buy ANY type of PURPLE strain hash. Trainwreck will knock your socks off, but purple will knock your COCK off!
-PM

whats best is i barely have to travel to get into sf :jerkit: driving there is like half an hour, it rules!i should try out some of the purple strains, what are your favorite?

^Try any of the "royal" or "grandaddy" purple strains... if you go to the Mission Street Caregivers then any of those two purple strains you find from there will undoubtedly be the best stuff you can find anywhere around. However, if those arent available most SF clubs get VERY good Trainwreck, Morning Star, Sour Diesel, Blue Dot, Jack Herer, M-39.... and i could go on and on.... but try to pick up one of those if you can find it. Also, most of the good clubs around here will sell you their shit in sealed containers (medicine bottles) so the smell shouldnt be a big issue... however, if they dont... do as PM said and double bag that shit.

how much do purple strains run for?i like the deep and heavy body high instead of a light high, and the last time i had trainwreck i was stoned outa my mind.i think i might just go with an O of trainwreck, or a half O. do you know what the prices will be for trainwreck in those quantities?

and have you been to the new CC in sf on pacific?i dont know the name or anything but i friend told me that one just opened over there.

An ounce of Trainwreck is gonna be between 320-400, depends on where you get it. I know a few places in Hayward that sell it as low as 320-350 an ounce depending on how much they get in for that day...
No, I havent been to the club on Pacific, I've been to 2 on Mission Street and one on Sutter and one on Ocean, but never Pacific. I'mg guessing you can get an Ounce of TW for roughly 350 tho.... and a half Ounce of it for about 170-190ish.
Purple strains are usually slightly more expensive, about 400 an Ounce for a good, TRUE purple strain.

Back
Top Bottom