New Purchase

Thepurplem0nkey

Halfm o of MOUNTAIN SUGAR, and some wide mouth hash.

clubpurchase3.jpg

This is a nug from my half o of "Mountain Sugar". A sweet blend of about 85% indica, and 15% sativa id guess. Extremely sticky, very pootent.

clubpurchase1.jpg

THis is wide mouth hash. This hash has a very sweet odor, is very soft to the touch, and is extremely potent.

clubpurchase2.jpg

-PM

Very nice, that hash looks really strong. as does the bud.

Lol then names they choose for the food always makes me laugh.

I cant wait until medical MJ is legal in MA.

Im not too big of a fan of edibles, they always fuck me up to the point that im incompacitated for a few hours. Besides "Munchy Ways", they had Twix (Cant remember the stoner name they gave it), SCORE (Skore) Bars, Hash Bon Bons, hash muffins, cookies, brownies, reefers peanut butter cups, hash chocolate bars, and TOke A COla soft drinks. Ive never tried their soft drinks (which are spiked of course), but I overheard one of the register workers telling a pateitn how it works almost instantly when you drink it.
On the weed menu this week, they were STOCKED! ABout 35 different strains to chose from. ONly 3 strains were at the bottom (low grade), the rest were mid or high.
They ha dabout 15 selections of hash, the cheapest being Humboldt Hash, 10 bucks a gram (nice to sprinkle onto a bowl to spice it up), to the most expensive hash (dont remember name) for 75 bucks for HALF A GRAM!!!!! It was more like a goo than solid hash though. There were also hash oils and kief to chose from, but not a wide selectin there this time (too expensive for me anyway).
COME OUT TO CALI AND GET LEGAL!

-PM

Damn, its good being in cali :grinjoint:

...even better being a med pot patient :hump:

As always, great stuff PM. Cali is indeed great; here in Washington we supposedly have medical marijuana legislation but I haven't heard of these clubs anywhere around here :(

~DP

damn you caliers....i need to get out there damn

nice stuff.im going to a club in sf soon, gonno pick up an ounce of trainwreck and probobly some hash.but how do you smoke hash?

^break it up into small pieces and mix it with the dank in the bowl.... try not to put the flame directly on it as this will end up wasting most of it... you want the weed to be what ignites it.

do you think if i buy a half O or even an ounce and a gram or two of hash that it will smell up my room?I dont want my brother to find it and smoke it, that bastard.and if your wondering, id probobly keep the good in my closet in a shoe box inside a bunch of plastic bags.

Dr. Possum, unfortunately, Washington is still fairly new to the med pot scene I believe, right? Give it some time......soon you will see these places pop up!
James, if you are going to a club in SF (And from someone who has frequented both the southern Cali and northern Cali clubs, SF has the FIENST selection and cheapest, so good choice there!), then by all means ASK the counter people how to smoke hash, they will be more than happy to explain and possibly demonstrate for you. Whenever I go into a club, Ill tell them I'm looking for a good indica, or on occasion, something that will put me to sleep. These people know what they are doing, and there's no shame in asking ;-) Think of the counter workers as pharmacists.....that know their meds!
Spty is right on with the hash. I like to pack a bowl of my favorite kush weed, and (depending on the type of hash you get of course) sprinkle some onto the weed or slice a slab off and put it on there. I also enjoy smoking hash by itself or mixing it with my weed and rolling a joint. You don't smoke hash, if it's alone or on top of weed, like you would normally smoke weed. Hash is very delicate (and flammable!). You TAP the hash with your lighter, ever so gently, until you see a spark. Once you see the spark on the hash, it is lit and you inhale the smoke and pass it around. Some hash is gooey, and begins to bubble like boiling water when you tap your lighter to it, melting and bonding all over your weed. MMM MMMM!
May I suggest that when in Frisco, buy ANY type of PURPLE strain hash. Trainwreck will knock your socks off, but purple will knock your COCK off!
-PM

Oh, and James, the good weed does tend to stink. If you kept it in two plastic bags, wraped those bas in a laundry sheet and wraped THAT in a bag, youd have no problem though. And hash doesnt smell, only when you put your nose up to it (unless your getting some kind of exotic "goo hash", that tends to smell). Also, if you roll or pack a bowl indoors, make sure you have scented spray and an open window, because when you begin tearing it apart, it stinks to high heaven.
And Hawker, yes, my GF does indeed hacve the best connection LOL! She used to smoke shit before she met me too. I never thought id meet a chick as cool as her, who was cool with my smoking and smoked as well. She gos into the club with me all the time too, as my caregiver. Plus, she never buys her own stuff, she always just smokes whenever im around, so she has it good ;-) But ehy, she has to put up with my vision problems and guide me around and alter her lighting in her apartment for me. SHes hot, she smokes pot, and she puts up with my disablitiy!! WHAT A WOMAN!
-PM

you are da man PM....

you got the right girl chosen for u.. way to go!!!

When is New York going to get med pot? Cali & NY are the 2 most (whats the word I'm looking for) populated(?) states.
I want it NOoooooooWwwwwwwww :adore: :adore:

Rastoner said:
i only got a few months left before i can get mine...and damn you betcha on my 19th(-1) birthday Imma get one.

I think you can get a medical card with a parents consent
.. that is if your parents are cool with it

Berkeley Club is UNGODLY!

sQuirly said:
I think you can get a medical card with a parents consent
.. that is if your parents are cool with it
Yes, tis true... you're parents could sign the paperwork off for you if they are down... but from chillin with Rastoner a few times and actually meeting his mom once, I wouldn't be surprised if they werent down... just guessing based off what we've talked bout before...

as for the clubs... just got back from the Berekley club a lil while ago, picked up an 1/8 of NYC Diesel and an 1/8 of Blackberry (both for my friend).... but i did take a tiny nug of the Blackberry and that shit knocked me on my fuckin ass!!! I haven't smoked in over a month, and jumpin right back into Cannabis Club weed was definitely a smart move :hump:.... I'm gonna be fucked up for a while 🪨

Hawker said:
you do have to be a res of cali for this, right?
Yes.

Back
Top Bottom