Medical Marijuana Use: Miracle Medicine Good for Dozens of Diseases

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
When the State of Oregon first legalized Medical Marijuana I disbelieved and was astonished at the diverse medical conditions that State DHS said were acceptable conditions for a permit to use: Cancer, Glaucoma, HIV/AIDS, Alzheimer’s, Cachexia/Anorexia, Severe pain, Severe nausea, Seizures and Muscle spasms.

There was NO medicine effective for all these. I deduced that officials at the DHS were into the evidence lockers someplace and found some GOOD stuff.

I found out soon after I started seeing patients for marijuana permits that the DHS was far too modest about this surprisingly effective medicine. As I continued to see more than 4000 patients I was truly amazed at the diversity of diseases for which marijuana was helpful and more so than standard medicine.

Recently a long-distance patient from Australia sent me a list of the diseases for which marijuana was useful with the website addresses of the references. Here is Granny Storm Crow’s list:

Anti-Anguish,
Addiction Treatment,
Alcoholism Treatment,
ALS,
Alzheimer’s,
Anti-Bacteriacidal,
Anti-Inflammatory,
Anti-Oxidant/Neuroprotectant,
Anxiolytic,
Appetite Stimulant,
Anti-Arthritis,
Anti-Asthma,
Anti-Atherosclerosis,
Anti-Autism,
Anti-Psychotic,
Anti-Hypertensive,
Anti-Cancer,
Anti-Leukemic,
Anti-Hunningtons,
Anti-Nauseant,
Anti-Morning Sickness,
Anti-Cough,
Anti-COPD,
Anti-Crohns/Colitis,
Anti-Depressant,
Anti-Dystonia,
Anti-Epileptic,
Anti-Febril,
Anti-Fibromyalgia,
Anti-Glaucoma,
Anti-Heart Disease, /
ADD/ADHDHepatitis Treatment,
Anti-Herpetic,
Anti-HIV/AIDS,
Anti-Lupus,
Anti-Mad Cow Disease,
Anti-Migraine,
Anti-Multiple Sclerosis,
Anti-MRSA,
Cannabis Neurogenisis,
Anti-Neuropathic Pain,
Neuroprotectant,
Anti-Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,
Anti-Osteoporesis,
Strong Analgesic,
Anti-Spastic,
Anti-Parkinsonism,
Anti-PTSD,
Anti-Prion Toxicity,
Anti-Pruritis,
Anti-Schizophrenic,
Anti-Psychotic,
Sedative/Hypnotic,
Anti-Spastic – Spinal Cord Injury,
Anti-Stroke/Cerebroprotective,
Anti-Tourettes,
and Anti-Tobacco – Protectant. div

Even I consider this list to be incomplete.

I can see a whole bunch of people jumping up and down and tearing at their hair about this list. Please understand, I did not make this stuff up and as a Pharmacologist/Toxicologist/Physician I scarcely believe some of it as I was incredulous about the first nine conditions stated by The Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS).

For “Doubting Thomases” don’t bitch at me. Somebody – Granny Storm Crow – must have spent hundreds of hours putting this list together. There are about 10,000 medical articles about cannabis/marijuana. If you have a couple of years to spare start reading them. ALL HAIL GRANNY STORM CROW!

News Hawk: User: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Salem-News.com
Author: Dr. Phil Leveque
Copyright: 2009 Salem-News.com
Website: Medical Marijuana Use: Miracle Medicine Good for Dozens of Diseases - Salem-News.Com

There was another article hosted on here about Granny's list. I searched her name on google, found the entire list with many links to articles and findings to each ailment. Like Dr. Phil Leveque (the author) said, all hail Granny Storm Crow. She has put in so much effort researching and posting marijuana its insane. I recommend anyone and everyone to read her list / articles she has put together.

Back
Top Bottom