Medical questions.

kingxcore

hey guys i didnt know where to post this so i put it in general.

let me start out by introducing myself. My name is kaleb im from North carolina. All my life i have had problems sleeping. when i was young i would have recurring nightmares about different movies i watched, this happened on a nightly basis. Now nightmares involving characters from movies are a rarity for i am no longer worried about it, but i still have sleeping trouble and problems sleeping. Somtimes i have dreams about my girlfriend. They vary in intensity but most revolve around her screewing around and or bad things happening to her. often i wake up at night with a racing heartbeat and have and adrenaline feeling, like im ready to fight for my life. In the past i have tried sleeping medication but i do not like taking it, i cant even stand taking tylenol. I think taking medication for head aches or stomach aches is stupid and unneccessary. Truthfully marijuana is the only thing that keeps me from having uncomfortable dreams and dreams that leave me laying in bed wondering why i had them. My question is, if north carolina became a state that used medical marijuana would this be enough for me to use this great medication.....

I would think so, it matbe on the List
but it would be up to your doctor, I do believe.

Howdy And Welcome BTW :cheesygrinsmiley:

yeah thanks man, well i guess im just waiting for my state to pass the laws. its shouldn't be too long there is alot of marijuana in my state, and our laws are pretty lenient toward possession. Ex. i went to court today and saw a man get charged for possession or marijuana and drug paraphernalia, he had a 20 dollar fine and 24 hours community service.

I use if for insomnia and it helps, however it will depend on you doc. I think you need to control your thoughts a lil better, sorry if i sound like a hippy but think positive and those crazy gf dreams should vanish.

I use if for insomnia and it helps, however it will depend on you doc. I think you need to control your thoughts a lil better, sorry if i sound like a hippy but think positive and those crazy gf dreams should vanish.

ohh yes. I know they wouldnt be as bad if i was happy 24/7 but unforntunately i have more stress than i should.

Back
Top Bottom