Medicine availability when traveling is a problem

Im in Munich on business and the people, beer and food are great. I struggle to find my appetite inducer when I travel and no longer risk carrying over state and international lines. Last Summer vacation in Maine they have a reciprocal medicine agreement with medical legal states...perfect and should be the model. Connecticut no deal...had to drive to Springfield MA to get some relief on business. I bought hash here in Munich years ago near the university and Amsterdam is always a great destination; cant afford to get busted at this point in my career. This should be simple for the states that agree marijuana is medicine. For now I will simply lose weight on most trips. Availability or the option to travel with medicine (which many states acknowledge is valid) is something I hope happens when the US finally rolls with the majority and fully legalizes.

If the bullshit at the federal level gets dropped, that whole "...across state lines" thing disappears, and it's just the status in the state(s) you happen to be passing through.

I wouldn't have a clue in regards to Europe/etc. Make friends with growers well beforehand, maybe (and invite them to visit you if they ever travel to your country ;) ).

Just flew in from Germany via Amsterdam Saturday...the flight from AMS into the US Always has multiple dogs check every flight incoming luggage no matter what US airport Ive landed back into the US...saw a nice Beagle and a German Shepherd. Point is I trust those dogs would sniff out anything, including your great looking gummy treats. Ive deployed some tactics to transport PERSONAL use medicine back in the day. Reschedule...legalize.

Can you still send whatever you want to just about any hotel in the world (addressed to yourself), show up, and say, "I had my study materials (etc.) sent here because I had originally intended to stay here while on vacation, but my silly {SPOUSE} booked the wrong hotel. May I have my package, please?" Or is that no longer possible in this unfriendly world?

Back
Top Bottom