Meditation and Ganja

Babagadoush

How many of you smoke for the purpose of meditational/spiritual/yoga/religious experiences? If you do, what preparations do you make? Are there any rituals involved? This could be anything like smoking before a drum circle gathering to just sitting and watching the stars and moon for hours and hoping for a learning/growing experience.
Thank you for your kind reply,:peace:

I realized God was real when I was high. Sounds funny but its true. No real preperation I was just thinking about the world universe ect. and then I just realized that God was real.

Smoke it up:Rasta:

Smoke24/7 said:
I realized God was real when I was high. Sounds funny but its true. No real preperation I was just thinking about the world universe ect. and then I just realized that God was real.

dude if the christian and catholic community read that or heared that they would be for it lol

smoke with buddy jesus! :adore: :passitleft:

thelife said:
i figured that out while on *********...

and i got a chance to break through perception.
and encounter the being we call "god"

i'm thinking *************, make your brain, think its "dying" or has "died"
and it opens up the gates to the other reality sometimes known as "heaven"
or even "hell" or "enlightenment"
ANYTHING YOU WANT IT TO BE.
IT WILL BECOME.

No talk other than cannabis on the site please. We're going to have to remove your post.

Anyway, I have my best meditation experiences after toking. It really enhances the whole mind/body thing and I'm able to find peace within myself without as many distractions.

Personally i'm not able to meditate while stoned, makes it harder for me to find my center and silence the mind. Afterwards though I love to get stoned because I already feel stoned and lightheaded after medding, and the two states of mind mix nicely for me.

I mean my experience was something like Smoke247's experience.. Only When I first started experimentin with cannibus, I realized how the world works, and life. Its like it was revealed to me. Because I was so intune with my innerself. This is some real talk here peoples. Basically, It just opened my mind on some real shit.If anybody is confused on what i'm talkin about let me know and I will break it down more clearly for u . Peace,:allgood:

This may or may not be believed by some , but over the years , I've learned to harness and channel the power of cannibis that will cause one to be intensely focused on some abstract thought to be applid to any task that I undertake . The result is intense concentration , weather I'm tokin' or not . Sort of a zen thing . You know , don't just do the task ......become the task. Hope this makes sense . LOL

Smoke24/7 said:

yep...me too. Except I had more visual proof. Long story short...I was surrounded in the woods at 11pm surrounded by coy dogs no weapons and the flash light was so dim you could hardly see anyways. Baked off my ass...my only option at that point...was running and possibly getting attacked from the back...or praying...so I just started calling all my angels, and spirit guides..and suddenly I could see a huge cross infront of me, with angels flying up to the tree that was there. *my eyes were open the entire time....I didnt want to close them for fear of being attacked and not seeing it.* We called for help and just stood in a better spot...I watched a HUGE one(angel) fly in...it was just great! From that point on..I have alot of faith...I dont go to church tho...I actually just do my own thing.

these books are good tho.
sylvia browne -life on the other side. ( she hooked me with this one. )
" -the other side and back
"-dreams
"-spirit guides

i smoke MJ largely for a "holistic" meditating experience. meaning, my waking hours (i smoke all day) are contemplative and thoughtful. i feel much closer to my maker all the time when i am stoned (wich is all the time)
:adore: i know we are supposed to keep it 420 related, but for me spirituality and naturality go hand in hand:Rasta:

i light up a couple sticks of nag champa.... roll a big fat blunt.... and drink some gree tea with honey after a long days work..... or when it's winter time and i just finished shovelling snow.... or after playing football ... or sometimes when i just wanna relax in my room with some vanilla candles burnin as well....

Me and my frends will spark up, then we talk about jesus and creation and how amazing god is. I never really do this kinda stuff when im not high, I am a somewhat religious person, believe in god but its kinda cool sometimes to talk bout that stuff wit my frends! :peace:

I do usually smoke prior to my chanting. . . (I am buddhist) Helps me focus on the sound of my voice. Helps me unravel and see the causes I make in my life, and what causes I am looking for. When I've finished, I feel very centered and sure. . . :peace:

i dont really like to be stoned during meditation....just a personal thing. When i smoke weed i dont feel like a need to meditate

I don't know whether to post this, this being my first time here - so mod's, my apologies if you see this as advertising, pull my posting by all means.

I've written a book about (amongst other things), the use of cannabis and meditation, and how to get the best out of your highs. Although it does contain a lot of meditational techniques, I hope you'll find it down to earth and written without all the usual New Age nonsense. I don't know where this forum stands on including url's, but here goes:

www.myspace.com/marijuanameditation

I hope you get a chance to take a look at it.

MelT

I don't know, I don't really practice any "formal" meditation techniques or anything like that, but Weed makes it easier for me to do what I would call meditation. It's not something that I really do very often sober, but weed gets me there some of the time. *** (Self-censored to save the mod's the trouble) works better.

Back
Top Bottom