MathiasRuins

I am starting week 6 of the flowering stage for the Mega Jackpot cannabis strain. I've read that this strain takes 9-11 wks til they are ready to be harvested. I just want to know if anyone can help me with the ratio of cloudy trichomes and the amber-colored trichomes so I know exactly when I can harvest? I'm including up-to
20181216_145741.jpg
-date photos of my grow. Thanks and I look forward to you guys' insight on this matter. Good day!
1545050044446.png
1545050044446.png
1545050539298.png
20181216_145812.jpg
20181211_090709.jpg

hi mate. depends on where u want the stone to be. if you harvest on mostly cloudy then the effects will be more "uppy" and not too potent
If you harvest when about 30% have gone to amber then this would be the high that the advert or breeder spoke of in their literature ect..
If you harvest when most if the trichomes have gone amber then you will jave more of a heavy sedated stone too it , sleepy almost.
By the trichomes , it does not mean the little white/ brown hairs all over but the near microscopic beads of thc visible using a magnifying lens or loupe. hope i am not insulting your knowledge if you understood this before. just checking to save mistakes.
if you did mean the hairs all over the buds , then about 70% would ne my personal aim to harvest at. less reliable then the trichomes but still possible . hope it helps
good luck. they look great

Yes thank you. I do use a loupe with a light built in. When I grew some White Widow autofems, I had to go by the trichomes also. I appreciate your help. Take care and enjoy life!

Back
Top Bottom