merging forums

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
I'd say you could easily merge 420 in Hollywood and Toking Celebrities . Just seems like a common sense move in my opinion.

Yeah, they pretty much go hand in hand.

I recommended condensing the forums before really giving all of them the look-over and now that I have, it's kind of a delimma because some forums are similar, but not similar enough to garner a merging.

Industrial Hemp and Cannabis Facts and Information could go together as one forum because I think the distinction is understood and it would provide a more central, comprehensive database.

Hippies and Mellow Stoners was created after my tenure, so I'm not sure if it was because of the childish bullshit going on in General or what. Has it established itself as a staple part of the forums here or is it just an extra forum?

420 Pets is a cool idea, not sure if that would work as a merger with another forum.

I think the forums that have infrequent activity should merge with another or just be removed altogether. Other than ones that serve a vital purpose like FAQ and feedback forums.

SayAnything said:
i feel like an idiot i mean iv been here awhile and i read the forums but i must of missed the ones where people insulting etc. when did this happen?

It happens quite a bit. You gotta catch it before a mod does, if you want to see it. I usually report the post if I come across one (Im a news hawk, not a mod)

As for merging, for some reason Im thinking 420 pics with general. If your trying to consolidate.

I do have one other suggestion, have some sort of icon that shows if a thread has pictures or not. Like showing there is so many kilobites of data in that thread. I suggest this, even if you dont merge the two. If you do merge them, I think its a must so we could sort through them.

Probably.. The Debate and Philosophy thread with 420 Policts, something like 420 Politic, Debate, and Philosophy thread.

What about the High and Creative Expresion thread with House of Spiritualness.. Something like, The House of Spiritualness, High ,and Creative Expression.

Maybe the 420 Bands/Hollywood/ and Toking Celebrities thead..

:allgood:

I think that 420 Entertainment and all the subs under should be changed to 420 Video-Videos. 420 Entertainment should be left as a category and 420 in hollywood should be taken out.

Another idea could be to change High and Creative Expression and change it to 420 stories to take away things from general 420 talk such as first time getting high any story someone wants to tell. I would change Debate and Philosophy to High Thoughts. I would put a legal advice subforum into 420 library and also a facts and information.
Thats what seems would be best to me, just sharing.

420 pets with 420 pictures.. Makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom