Metal halide bulbs/ballasts and equipment in Oregon!

DarlingNikki

Hey all I was in Salem Oregon today. Just thought I would let the community know. At the Habitat for Humanity restore they had lots of metal halite bulbs for under $20. They also had some large 400 watt ballasts and reflector combos for $20 per set. For the reflectors one would need lots of head space but it looked like a good buy for those in Oregon looking to take advantage of the new 4 plant grow rule. Especially if you have some room to grow up. Might be interesting to a commercial outfit as well. Anyway just thought I would throw it out there!

Hey all I was in Salem Oregon today. Just thought I would let the community know. At the Habitat for Humanity restore they had lots of metal halite bulbs for under $20. They also had some large 400 watt ballasts and reflector combos for $20 per set. For the reflectors one would need lots of head space but it looked like a good buy for those in Oregon looking to take advantage of the new 4 plant grow rule. Especially if you have some room to grow up. Might be interesting to a commercial outfit as well. Anyway just thought I would throw it out there!

Good info! too bad I'm not there, I'd buy every bulb they had!

Back
Top Bottom