Metal Halide W/ HPS

GreenLeaves

heyyyyyyyyy

Ive been growing for a few years now.. indoor and out.. ive been stealth growing indoor using 70W HPS security light, rewired. no CFL's... one intake and one outtake fan.. the plant is 3 foot tall in 5 gallon bucket.. 2 weeks into flowering stage.. been running the HPS 12/12 now and was wondering...( i just picked up a 400W Metal Halide ballast, reflector and bulb for free..) would it be worth it to throw the MH on it during the flowering stage? would it over power the 70W hps and decrease yield?

i will throw some pictures up later.:blunt:

heyyyyyyyyy

Ive been growing for a few years now.. indoor and out.. ive been stealth growing indoor using 70W HPS security light, rewired. no CFL's... one intake and one outtake fan.. the plant is 3 foot tall in 5 gallon bucket.. 2 weeks into flowering stage.. been running the HPS 12/12 now and was wondering...( i just picked up a 400W Metal Halide ballast, reflector and bulb for free..) would it be worth it to throw the MH on it during the flowering stage? would it over power the 70W hps and decrease yield?

i will throw some pictures up later.:blunt:
as long as heat isnt an issue then slap the MH in and watch it rock...

Back
Top Bottom