Mississippi Girls photos

sell_house_332.JPG
sell_house_326.JPG
sell_house_323.JPG
house_042.JPG

:bravo::thumb::cheer:

Morning Fish thanks for the thumbs up I am learning how to navigate slowly slowly slowly.I am currently flushing my Blueberries and look forward to the outcome. I usually did Kush but am branching out. This year it is AK,Plum,Blueberry and a beatifull girl that the bees cross pollenated for me I call Purple L. The L usually just grows heavy full branches that look like Donkey you know whats and take longer to finish. A cross between Sativa and Indica I think. We will see how the Blueberries finish tastes like after the almighty cure. I am pretty crippled up and using jars for cure is just to much. Do you believe in freezer or frig. curing in other words I dry em wrap em and let the do their thing for a couple months?

WOW nice pictures, pretty girls in all their finery. Glad you figured out how to get your pictures to post. I know how frustrating it can be cause I go through it most every time I try to post pictures. Me and computers don`t get alone too well. But it`s getting better.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Morning Fish thanks for the thumbs up I am learning how to navigate slowly slowly slowly.I am currently flushing my Blueberries and look forward to the outcome. I usually did Kush but am branching out. This year it is AK,Plum,Blueberry and a beatifull girl that the bees cross pollenated for me I call Purple L. The L usually just grows heavy full branches that look like Donkey you know whats and take longer to finish. A cross between Sativa and Indica I think. We will see how the Blueberries finish tastes like after the almighty cure. I am pretty crippled up and using jars for cure is just to much. Do you believe in freezer or frig. curing in other words I dry em wrap em and let the do their thing for a couple months?
I'm not real keen on the freezer or fridge unless you had a vacuum sealer. Jars is all I have ever done:)

I would not do a vacuum sealer in bags unless you like your buds real tight. I vacuum sealed 3 ounces. Shrunk them down to a small ball . But the buds are squashed so tight,Its mare like hash then. But they smoked OK. I think there is a jar attachment for my sealer, I might try that . But no more bags. Freezer works well.

I would not do a vacuum sealer in bags unless you like your buds real tight. I vacuum sealed 3 ounces. Shrunk them down to a small ball . But the buds are squashed so tight,Its mare like hash then. But they smoked OK. I think there is a jar attachment for my sealer, I might try that . But no more bags. Freezer works well.

How ya been my friend ? My vacuum sealer has a "dry" function. There`s a manual button for control of the vacuuming out of air. This lets you seal it without squashing the buds. Have sealed them this way to send out. Have not used the freezer, only jars, but wondered about it. Come to think of it I have a jar sealer too. Will try to find it. Different sealers have different functions.

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Jars and the Jar sealer would be the the sh&t to me. freezing kinda scares me a bit though. but there are folks that do just that.
it seems like it would be ok as long as you dont disturb the container to much. what ever that may be. because freezing will cause the trichomes to separate from the buds if shaken. this is how people start to make bubble hash:)
the bad part about using anything plastic is it is porous and will hold all the tiny bits of good stuff that may fall off. then that is almost impossible to retrieve if desired unlike glass you can clean it with your favorite libation to use making some oil, tincture or swill:):circle-of-love:

hey just wanted to say your girls look amazing. im also live in Mississippi and i was wondering how you keep your outdoor grow away from prying eyes and flyovers ? very interested in getting a few started outside myself. your wit and wisdom would be very much appreciated

Hey boys long time no see. Got sick and getting more crippled every day so this old curmudgon revamped her old hippy bus and made a new home. hey Pucker I really don't live in Mississippi I live in Washington to. As for flybys I I stand outside and hold up my permit and say have a nice day. Donating to the Narcotics association and posting their stickers in plain site at your garden really helps. They even gave me a thumbs up once and haven't bothered me again. The trick is to abide by the law and know it word for word. They also know that mary jane is legal in our state now. Oh and a 6 camera video system with motion sensors helps. I also add a few signs that say my property is prtected by various and sundry things, including when, not if, I catch someone when I am done with them I will feed them to my dog, I wouldn't feed somthing as posionous as a human to my dog but they don't know that. Have pics of ahrvest and hope to post soon. Peace out and please someone write me from the over 50 club cause I can't find ya'll again.

009873.JPG

Master Master Kush They are almost ready
008975.JPG

0061122.JPG

0071064.JPG

0061121.JPG

0051294.JPG