mites on picked buds

neem oil and some soap will do the job..

Perhaps if they were still growing but his buds have been picked already. I wouldn't wanna be smoking soap and neem oil. Only thing I can think of is possibly a high powered blower. kinda like an air hose from an air tank to blow them off? I really don't know. I'm guessing here. I never encountered such a problem. (knock on wood).

Or you can make some cannabutter or bubble hash with it.

Yuck! :(

Hey, does anybody know, just how bad for you are mites (and their webs, eggs, crap, etc)? Can it actually make you sick? Does it taste/smell different when you smoke it?

@OP: I've heard some people either blow them off or use a vaccuum to suck them off. Doing it by hand would take forever and you'd go blind. :p As for them doing anymore damage, I don't think so. What I know of insects would lead me to believe they die VERY quickly once their food source is gone, and mites drink plant juices. If the plant's dead, the mites won't live more than a day, I'd imagine.

First of all that sux and I am sorry to hear. I agree with trying to blow em off. I am pretty sure that this would happen quite frequently if you never used any kind of bug treatment on them during growth...dang that sux

Back
Top Bottom