MMJ & Crohns

Inasad

I have a younger cousin with Crohn's disease and she's really having a hard time with it now. I never suggested it to her before because she was always too young (she's 20 now) and MMJ wasn't legal in NJ.

Her mother is a very driven businesswoman who most likely wouldn't like the idea of her smoking pot, but I know she's going through such a tough time with it right now... I feel like it's my duty as her older cousin & smoker to introduce it to her...

What would you guys do? I was thinking about suggesting it to my Aunt (her mom) but I'm not even sure if it would really help her that much in the first place.

High Inasad just wanted to add a girlfriend and a patient I know both use Medical Marijuana to help with their Crohn's daily. There is much written documented proof that Marijuana helps. My Patients inform me that Marijuana relieves all cramping and pain in the colon and stomache.
I would recommend making oils, eating Hash Brownies, extracts, and butter. Ingesting Marijuana in addition to smoking, exponentially helps with Crohns Disease, my patients tell me.

Back
Top Bottom