Moss1310 SinMint Cookies Indoor Twilight Spider MCOB Soil Grow Journal- 2017

moss1310

Hello Everyone,

Starting a small indoor grow of Sin City Seeds' SinMint Cookies. It's only my second indoor grow, so any tips will be greatly appreciated! I germinated 5 feminized seeds and all of them popped on March 15th. I'm going to use a small 2 x 4 tent, so will probably end up using only 4 of them since I'm using 5 gallon fabric pots and don't want to crowd the space. See all of my info below and thanks for looking.

Strain Info
SinMint Cookies
Indica Dominant Hybrid/ 60% Indica-40% Sativa/ Girl Scout Cookies x Blue Power

Timing
Seeds popped on March 15th, still in seedling phase.

Media/Ferts
Indoor grow
Soil - TLO Soil Mix- Home made.
Starting in 16 oz cups, will mopve to 5 Gallon Grow Bags
Starting with Roleadro 138w LED UFO Light- Will move to Spider 360w MCOB.
Sedlings in a closet, will move to small 2 x 4 x 5 Grow Tend in Veg.
Using to small clip on fans inside and a large fan attached to air filter for outward airflow
Air Temp is about 74 degrees, with RH of about 55%
Soil PH at 7.0
Using Earth Juice Organics feeding regimen

Cookies8.JPG

Sedlings on 5/23/17 , 8 days after breaking surface of soil

Switched to flowering this week, so hopefully will be able to get a good idea of how good my little crop might do in a few weeks. So far, I'm very happy with the Twilight grow light. My temps in the tent have been perfect. Never gets too hot and the footprint of the Spider COB 4 seems to be perfect for the 2 x 3 space. The Sin Mint Cookies are already smelling up the place. Funky and beautiful fragrance. Can't wait to see how that develops in flowering.
IMG_072744.JPG

Quick update on the SinMint Cookies grow at 3 weeks flowering. Everything seems to be going well. The Twilight Spider4 appears to be doing the trick. Light is distributed evenly, the bid sites are forming at the same pace across plants. No nute problems with the Earth Juice regimen. Plants are happy and healthy. Outside of some fungus gnats during veg, no bugs problems (knock on wood). I'll post more as buds develop.
IMG_098440.JPG
IMG_098641.JPG

Dear moss1310
Good job. good harvest . the girls look great.
I am happy that our Spider mcob led grow light have so excellent performance.
We have the promotion for the spider4 , if some guys would like to do the grow journey , we will give 50% discount for them. only 10pcs.
First-come first served。
IMG_56472.JPG
COB_432W_003.jpg
AY2A8364.jpg
IMG_56773.JPG
Spider9.jpg

Have a nice day.
Sean

Day 39 of Flowering. Took the plants outside to get some better pictures. Plants seem to be healthy and happy. Probably shouldnt have defoliate daughter as much but they are tight in the tent and want to get as much light to the buds as possible. Here are the 4 ladies.

Plant 1 - Smells like sweet lemon and lime with a lot of funk, especially when rubbed on my fingers. She is the biggest of all of the plants still. She is branchier than the others.
IMG_017753.JPG
IMG_017965.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_017660.JPG[img]

Plant 2 - Similar in structure To Plant 1 but not as many bud sites. Smells much sweeter though, like lemon lime candy, but not any funk.
[img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/IMG_016654.JPG
IMG_016753.JPG
IMG_016957.JPG

Plant 3- Just like plant 2 in structure and smell.
IMG_017162.JPG
IMG_017258.JPG
IMG_017464.JPG

Plant 4- much smaller, bushier, and squatter than the other plants. Also doesn't have an overpowering smell. When rubbing the stems, it has that sweet lemon-lime and a little bit of funk. Somewhere in between plant 1 and plant 2/3.

Here are all of the plants together.
IMG_018359.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom