Mouth swab drug test?

So I took a mouth swab test 430 pm this afternoon, the last I smoked was 6 pm prior, I am a heavy smoker that weighs about 190, I mouthwashed and brushed my teeth before the test, will report back if I pass.

Just wanted to chime in, because I have passed a few saliva tests, but also failed one once. When failed I didn't smoke for the last 3 days and also used a special mouth wash product for it, so I don't trust these any more at all. But lately I use a gum product instead which seems to be better, and also much more convenient to chew a gum before test than to swish around with a mouth wash if you're not at home. Passed 3 tests with gum so far, can definitely recommend. I am inclined to agree with most of her arguments for it.. It costs more than the regular mouth wash but I think it's well worth it, since it's so easy to hav ewith you in case of getting randomly tested like I do, but then mainly because I think it works better and I can't afford to lose my job..

In general THC can be detected for a few days max in your saliva since what's screened for is actual THC as opposed to its metabolites which urine tests look for. If you're a heavy regular user however, it can sometimes be detected for a little over a week on a mouth swab test depending on sensitivity of the test. We offer a product called Oral Clear for these tests which is a gum that clears your saliva of toxins really fast and gives you a pretty long window to pass your test. Best product on the market when it comes to how fast it works and how long it works for, but above all, for convenience and random tests. It's the only gum on the market, other similar products being mouth washes, and a gum is way more discreet to use on the spot for a random test. Check it out on testnegative.com under "Saliva tests".

I am a heavy regular smoker and quit 20 hours before a mouth swab test at Lowes and passed. Cleaned mouth several times throughout day and right before test with mouthwash and brushed teeth and mouth.

I quit 8 days before my test. I was pepped for synthetic and actually got a clean sample to use instead. They dropped a swab test on me at the recruiters office. I shite my pants and was visibly shaking. I took the test and left before results to avoid embarrassment for failing. Been working for a week now. Not a peep regarding the test. Guess I'm OK......(Lab called on p test...negative but Im pregnant..lol...just kidding)

I took one with Lowes this pass weekend I stopped smoking for about 23 hours (yes I counted) washed my mouth with hydrogen peroxide and mouth wash and brushed teeth, drank lots of water and cranberry juice and used a detox that would clear pee saliva blood ect.. you think I will pass?

Please let me know if you pass. I took the same test today and brushed my teeth good once this morning and drank two detox drinks.

As long as you let the detox drinks kick in also make sure they will clean your saliva. I used Jazz Total Detox which cleans a lot of the body including blood and kidneys. Also I used peroxide before i left for the test and again in the parking lot. I will find out soon if I pass which i am sure I did saliva is the easiest test to beat when it come to THC.

I haven't tried this yet myself, but I heard from a hardcore smoke buddy that he's passed a saliva/swab test every time with Listerine Strips....the stuff thats like a stamp in your mouth. You use 4 strips about 15 minutes prior to your test......Put one on your tongue, one under your tongue, and one up against the inside of your cheek on both sides....just let them dissolve. He said it's the easiest drug test to get by for him. Let me know if anyone else tries this and what the results are! :)

Re: Mouth swab drug test ?

took one for probation. your good after 12-16 hrs. THC dosent stay in the saliva long at all
Thank you! That's what I have been told, too. 24 hrs if you're not a real heavy user, which I'm not anymore, just on occasions when my pain breaks thru . I went about 2 weeks without smoking then smoked last Friday thru till this morning. So, I should be ok if I take a test late tomorrow or the next day. And I am going to try this Stinger Detox mouthwash I got too, so keep ur fingers crossed! I'll let y'all know how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom