Moving my plants

if its in veg then they can be out of light for 6 hours. If they are flowering then they can be out of light for 12 hours. do it when the lights go off if you have them on a timer. I would not flush with tap water but thats me. your ph will be all out of wack.

if its in veg then they can be out of light for 6 hours. If they are flowering then they can be out of light for 12 hours. do it when the lights go off if you have them on a timer. I would not flush with tap water but thats me. your ph will be all out of wack.

I don't flush with tap water either, and I know the lighting schedule... it's just the place I water my plant with distilled or nutrient ph'd water....so the water can drain there. Just asking if it will hurt the plant not to be under grow light for the few minutes it's draining in the tub .?
Maybe you didn't understand my question. I probably didn't explain it right. Thanks for your help anyway. :)
grannyT

you can get a shop light and get the biggest CFL they have at Wallmart and hang it over the tub.

Lol I move my plants all around and never hurt any of them. You should be all right. I would worry when you are in flower the buds get heavy and can snap. Find a plastic 10 gallon tub and drill a bunch on holes in lid then set plants on top of that to flush then dump plastic tub in bath tub. less moving plants.

it wont hurt a thing the lights are on when youtake them the house is lighted where you walk the light will not be optimum but itll still be in light while your doing it
and a few minutes like that isn't a problem I take stuff out of the tent to reach stuff in the back it can be out for up to over an hr on sunday but the room has a light so it isn't an issue its not like its sitting in dark while your moving it and doing stuff

Lol I move my plants all around and never hurt any of them. You should be all right. I would worry when you are in flower the buds get heavy and can snap. Find a plastic 10 gallon tub and drill a bunch on holes in lid then set plants on top of that to flush then dump plastic tub in bath tub. less moving plants.

Thank you CO Finest for the fantastic advice..perfect idea.
grannyT

When I flush my plants pots I use a plastic milk crate in the bathtub to flush my plants. I place the plant on top of the milk crate in the bathtub and flush with pH adjusted water. I do not believe a few minutes in lower light will harm your plants, periods of light during darkness would though.

Back
Top Bottom